"Ah yes!" She hurriedly picked up his shoe and held it out

"Are you really picking it up for me? Idiot."

"Wha.." Tohru stammered.

"Why are you still holding it? Give it here!"

I scowled.

"You ungrateful little brat!" I grabbed the shoe from Tohru's hand and threw it on the ground.

"Hey! Pick it up!"

"Listen up kid, I recognize you now. Hiro Sohma, 12 years old, always following Kisa around without her knowing. Which means I'm your senior. Get up and get your shoe, now."

He blinked for a moment before scowling and grumbling and getting his own shoe.

Once he slipped it on I tapped my foot impatiently.

"So? Mind telling me why you are acting like this?"

He glared and looked away.

"Do I have to sick Shigure on you?"

"I came to mess with the idiot girl." He said quickly.

"Don't call her an idiot." Ignoring him when he muttered, "well she is."

"Anyway, I came all the way here to introduce myself, not get harassed by a crazy old lady who doesn't even know me."

I smacked the back of his head with my binder and he glared.

"If I'm old that means your on your way to death kid."

"I'm the sheep of the zodiac. I heard a lot about you Tohru Sohma, I just didn't expect you to be so idiotic." Was this kid trying to be annoying?

"This was a disappointment. In return I will be taking this." He said holding up a green journal. I blinked and squinted, that looked really familiar...

"W-wait!" Tohru cried.

"See ya." He said, running away.

"Mom's been kidnapped!" Tohru panicked.

Suddenly it clicked, Tohru kept Mom's picture in there.

"Calm down Tohru, I'll call Momiji, he will most likely know what to do. You go after him."

She nodded and chased after the younger boy. I sighed and dialed Momiji's number.

"He~llo~?"

"I need your help."
🌻🐰🌻🐰🌻🐰🌻🐰🌻🐰🌻🐰🌻
"Hiro, why would you take Onee-san's journal?" Kisa asked sadly while Momiji grinned smugly.

"Hiro, you must give it back! You must steal from Onee-san-"

"You're as dumb as she is." He murmured darkly.

"I don't want your stupid journal!" He yelled, throwing it at Tohru.

"Hiro!"

"It's alright." She assured.

"It's not alright!" Kyo insisted.

"Why, why would you do something that makes everyone so unhappy? I don't like that." Kisa teared up.

"Onee-chan this! Onee-chan that! Why are you always talking about that dumb girl!" He cried.

I tugged lightly on Momiji's sleeve,"should we do something?"

"Nah they'll figure it out." He responded cheerfully.

"Do I need to spell it out for you?! Use your head!"

"You're going to far Hiro~!" Momiji called lazily.

"Shut up Momiji!" He yelled back.

"Everyone is so mean." The blonde blubbering idiot whined.

"Oh shush." I rolled my eyes.

"Just because I didn't do anything, didn't come to your aid, didn't mean I didn't care about you! Worry about you!" At this Kisa flushed pink.

"What just happened?" Kyo asked.

"You're slow Kyo." Momiji and I said together.

"Hiro was picking on Kisa even though he was in grade 6. How immature~."

"You're not one to talk Bunny Boy." I pointed out.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry Hiro, next time I'll definitely watch it with you." Kisa smiled sweetly.

"But Hiro, shouldn't you apologize to Onee-chan?"

"Not good enough! I won't accept a mere apology! You must endure punishment!"

"Hah?!?"

Tohru tackled Hiro in a hug.

Poof!

"Idiot, you call that a punishment?" Kyo muttered a bit jealously.

"I think I know where you got your punishments from Heart Girl." Momiji recalled the first time he woke me up to see the sun rise and I forced him to change into a rabbit and let me hold him.

"Please take care of me Hiro-san." Tohru said holding up a lamb.