Chapter Twentyfour

"Thats so cute!" Courtney said as I showed her pictures we got from the ultra sound two days ago. "Thanks." I said smiling. "Dude, did you know everyone knows about you having a baby?" Courtney said as she handed me the pictures. "Yeah. I dont care what they say. I love Ronnie and he loves this baby." I said proudly. "How did everyone know?" She asked me. "Well the other night, Ronnie caught someone in the back yard and it was Michael. The very next day, he tweeted that I was pregnet." I said quietly. "Wow, how did he even know?" She asked. "I have no clue. Its so werid. Jacky jumped off the roof on top of him though." I said laughing. "Wow! Is Jacky okay?" She said laughing as well. "Yeah he was fine, but some how, Michael threw him off of him and plum across the yard." I said exited. "Holy hell. Thats some shit." She said as the teacher started class.

When I got back from school, I was sitting in the back yard with Emmy and I hurd somthing. "What was that?" I said looking around. "I didnt hear nothing." Emmy said as she kept layign in the sun. I got up and listened for the sound again. "I just hurd someone cough, tell me you did not hear that." I said as I freaked out. "Yeah I hurd it that time." Emmy said jumping up from the ground. I got my phone out and started to text Ronnie but froze. "What is it?" Emmy said looking at me. "Michael." I said pointing in front of me. "Holy shit were did you come from?" I said shaking. "I just wanted to see your beauitful face." Michael said as he got closer to me. "How are you even ok? Ronnie broke your jaw." I said hateful. "Thats my secret." Michael said smirking. "How did you know I was pregnet?" I said strongly. "I secented it." He said getting even closer. I started to text Ronnie again, but Michael grabbed my phone. "Now we dont need Ronnie do we?" He said as he threw my phone to the ground. "What do you want?" I said grabbing Emmy tight. "A kiss." He said as he got in my face. "Ronnie!" Emmy yelled scaredly. "Damn it, why did you do that?" Michael said as he pushed Emmy to the ground. "Dont touch my friend." I said standing between them. Michael started to reach for my stomic, but he stopped by the sound of the door opening. "Dont you put a hand on my baby." Ronnie said as he attacked Michael. I ran to Ryan crying as Ronnie pushed Michael to the ground. "I told you to back the hell off." Ronnie said standing above Michael. "And I told you, I will have blood and I will have her by my side." Michael said as he stood up. "You cant stop fait." Michael said as he took off running faster then I seen anyone run. Ronnie started to run after him but I called his name and he stopped. I ran to him and he held me in his arms. "I dont like this." I said crying. Emmy rushed to Jacky and he held her as well. I fell to my knees and cried. Ronnie bent down and still held me. "Its okay." Ronnie said as he kissed my forhead. I felt everyone watching me and I cried even more. "Cyndy, its okay. Promise." Ryan said as he touched my shoulder. "I feel like dying. Why does he want me?" I said crying. "Because he wants what he cant have and your amazing beauity, your smile, they way you care. He wants that, but he cant have it because I do." Ronnie said as he pushed my hair out of my face. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you so much." I said as I hugged his neck. "You guys need a vaction." Mika said meaningful. "Your right." Ronnie said as he helpped me up. "Where though?" Ryan said thinking. "What about school?" Emmy said looking at me. "Spring break for two weeks starting monday." Derek said looking threw his phone. "Im going to take you to Hawii for spring brake." Ronnie said as he kissed me. "Better go get packing. You got two days to pack and book tickets." Ryan said laughing. I rushed in the house and to my room and started packing for Hawii.

"Flight for Hawii is now boarding." The lady on the entercalm said as Ronnie and I started to board the plane. "I cant wait!" I said as he got on the plane. "Me either" Ronnie said following behind me. I sat down next to the window as Ronnie sat next to me. "I never been to Hawii before." I said exitedly. "You havent? Well, im glad I get to take you for the first time." Ronnie said smiling. "You know what I wanna do when we get there?" I asked him. "And what would that be?" He asked holding my hand. "I want to get my nose pierced." I said laughing. "Really? I think it would look very sexy." He said as he kissed me. "So I can?" I asked. "Yes of course. Its would body." He said smiling. "Yay!" I yelled hugging him as we took off.

A few hours later we was in Hawii. We at last got to our hotel. "This is amazing." I said as we walking in are room. "It is." Ronnie said putting his bag down and laying on the bed. "This bed is so soft!" I said laying beside him. "So, what woud you like to do first on are vaction?" He asked me as he sat up on the bed. "I dont know. How about getting my nose peirced?" I asked him. "Of course." He said smiling as he kissed my nose. "Yay!" I yelled grabbing his hand and rushed out to the hall way to the elavator. "This music is werid." Ronnie said as we waiting to go to the bottem floor. The elavator stopped at level 4 and a girl got on. "Hi." She said smiling and friendly. She was wearing a Michael Vampire shirt. "Hi." I said smiling back. Ronnie just looked that other way. "Your Ronnie Radke right?" She said looking at Ronnie. "That he is." I said looking at him then back at the girl. "Your his pregnet girlfriend too right?" She said looking at my stomic. I nodded my head. "I dont like you or him. He punched Michael in the face and your a whore." She said as the elavator stopped at the lobby and she walked out. "What the hell?" Ronnie said with a angery look on his face as we walked off the elavator as well. "Ignore it. Lets just enjoy are day." I said as he went outside and got into a rental car.

We pulled up to a tattoo and piercing shop and went inside. "How my I help you?" A guy said with piercings all over his face. "I would like my nose pierced." I said with a smile on my face. "Follow me." He said as he walked over to a chair across the room. I sat down in the chair and Ronnie sat next to me. "Which side do you want it in." He said as he got is gun ready. I looked at Ronnie and he pointed to my left side. "Left." I said to the guy. "Pick a stud." He said handing me a box of studs. I started going threw them and deside to get a normal silver stud. I looked at Ronnie and he held my hand. "Deep breath in." He said as he put the gun to my nose. "And out in one, two, three." He said shooting the gun as a breathed out. "It looks really good." Ronnie said as he payed the guy. "Really?" I said smiling as I looked in the mirror. "Yup, now picture." Ronnie said getting his camra and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at Ronnie to wear you can see my stud. "Love it." I said as he showed m the picture. "My beauitful girlfriend just got a stud in her nose. Its sexy." Ronnie tweeted to twitter with the picture. I laughed as we started to walk down the street. "Ryan likes your stud." Ronnie said as he looked as Ryans tweet about my stud. "Good." I said as we got back into the car.