Chapter Two

Emmy and I had fallen alseep on couch in the tour bus. I woke up around 10 to relize I was spouse to be on my way home A hour ago. I woke Emmy up and told her the time. "Holy shit! What are we going to do?" Emmy said as she jumped up not knowing what to do. I sat and thought to myself, "What are we going to do? Were head a tottaly nother direction."

I looked at Emmy and she said, "You need to wake Ronnie and tell him." I didnt want to wake up Ronnie. I would feel bad. We stayed up late talking and he has another show tonight. He needs his sleep. Emmy pushed me towards his room door. I grawled and walked in his room. I sat beside him and thought what to do. But as I looked at him, he opened his eyes. "Why hey there beauitful." He said as he smiled and reached up to kiss my cheek. I blushes and looked at him nervesly. "Whats wrong?" He said looking worried. I took and deep breath and looked back at Emmy down the hall and back to Ronnie. "You see, my mom trusted me to drive down to the consert and expected me to start heading home the next morning." I said as I looked down not wanting to go home.

Ronnie didnt say anything for a little while and looked like he was thinking. He finally spoke and said, "I dont want you to go and I can tell you dont want to either. I think I have an idea. Give me your phone." I walked back to Emmy and got my phone then handed it to Ronnie. "What are you going to do?" I asked as he went threw my phone. "Im going to talk to your mom." He said as he got up and walked to the bathroom as he locked it behind him.

My eyes grew wide. I looked at Emmy and then around the room. I wanted to scream and freak out cause there was now telling whats was going to be said. But I didnt because Ryan was alseep across the room. Emmy came and and sat beside me on Ronnie's bed. "What happend?" She said looking worried. I staird at the bathroom door, waiting. I finally mummbled, "Hes talking to my mom." Emmy jumped up and beat on the bathroom door. I hurd Ryan thump on the ground from the shocking sound Emmy's beating made. "What the fuck?" Ryan said as he climbed back on his bed looking at the clock. But I just kept quiet.

Ten mintues past and Ronnie fanilly came out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. He tossed me my phone and said, "Your mother says hello and very happy you told her what you was doing." My jaw dropped. She didnt scream and deman me home? She didnt threatin to call the cops on him?

Ronnie sat beside me and put his arm around me like nothing happend. Emmy and I looked at him and waited for him to tell us what happend. "What? Oh you probely wanna know what she said right? Well, I called and she started yelling thinking it was you, then I said this is Ronnie Radke. She asked why I was calling her off your phone. I told her I met you after the show and I couldnt let you walk away from me. Someone speical to me like you are, couldnt just up and leave and maybe never seeing you again. I then told her I ask you to come with me and be my girlfriend. At first she was like, she better be home tommrow, but I said that nothing bad will happen to you I would never hurt you in anyway possiable. So, then she said keep her close and dont let her get in trouble." Ronnie said as he laughed and laid back on the bed.

My mouth droppped as well as Emmys did. I was in shock. Never did I think she would say that, but hey, who cared? Im on a tour bus with my best friend and Falling In Reverse, dating their lead singer! How great wasl ife right now?