Chapter Seventeen

It was New Years Eve. Emmy and I was driving around with Ryan and Jenn. "What are we going to do tonight?" Jenn said looking back at Emmy and I. "I dunno. How about, Chain Reaction?" I said looking at Emmy. "I dunno. You know whos playing there dont you?" Ryan said in a werid voice. "Yeah, Vampires Everywhere." I said. "Ronnie dont like you around him." Ryan said glancing at me. "He will get over it. We talked." I said smartly and laughed. "Okay." Ryan said funny. "Now, for shopping." Jenn said smiling as we pulled up to the mall. "How about we go to Disneyland as well?" Emmy said. Jenn and Ryan quickly goes, "No!" I laughed and hugged Emmy as we walked inside. "I wanna go to the drum store." Ryan said looking at the map of the place. "Of course." Jenn said pulling him away from the map. "Lets go to Victora Secrect." She said to him as she started to walk towards the store. "Looks like someone plans on having fun." Emmy said playfuly. "Looks like we get to go alone." I said walking. "How about we go to hot topic." Emmy said pointing to the store a ways away from us. "Yes." I said exited.

We got done shopping and headed back home. I walked in the house and hurd Ronnie singing from the shower. "Hes cute when he sings." I said laughing as I sat down in the kitchen. "What all did you get?" Jenn asked as she sat beside me. I got out my bag and started to go threw it. "A Vampires Everywhere shirt, grey ripped skinny, white studded belt, vampire fang belt buckle, and these short paint splatterd highheals." I said seting everything on the conter. "Those shoes and pants and belt would go great together with this shirt I have back at home. Its white with a red bleeding rose." She said. "Im going to have to borrow that some time." I said putting my stuff back in my bag. "What do we have hear?" Ronnie said walking outta the bathroom with nothing but a towl on. I rolled my eyes and laguhed as I handed him my bag. He sat on the couch and went threw it. "Nice shoes." He said smiling and putting them on the couch. His face grew red when he saw my Vampires Everywhere shirt and threw it across the room. "What was that for?" I said picking it up and taking it to our room to put it in our closet. "Because your not wearing that." Ronnie said as he stomped into our room and grabbed the shirt outta of the closet and threw it on the grownd. My face felt red and my eyes waterd. "Im allowd to like any kind of music I want." I said running off and upstairs to hide.

I ran into a room. I didnt know which one and just sat agisnt the door crying. "Whats wrong?" I hurd someone say. It was Ryan. "Ronnie." I finally said. "What happend now?" Ryan asked as he sat beside me. "He is so bad that I like Michaels band and I thought we talked about it, but he still is getting mad." I said crying some more. "First, dont cry." Ryan said pushing my hair outta my face and handing me a tissue. "You promise you wont say anything if I tell you this?" Ryan said as he hugged me. I nodded my head. "Well, when we was doing sound check with Michael and Ronnie showed him a picture of you, Michael said he would date you when you and Ronnie split. He wanted to make you his vampire queen." Ryan said looking at me. My mouth dropped. "What did Ronnie do?" I asked. "His face turned red and he pushed Michael against the wall and told him not to look at you are talk to or Ronnie would have his head." Ryan said smirking. "Wow. But I still dont get way he doesnt trust me." I said as I felt like crying again. "Let me talk to him and see how it goes." Ryan said as he got up and help me up. "What wanna see somthing I dont show anyone?" He said getting out a photo album. "Sure." I said siting on his bed. He opend the album and there was baby pictures. "Aww what a cute baby!" I said smiling at the pictures. "Thats me." Ryan said smiling. "Really?" I said in shock flipping threw the album. "Yup." He said proudly. There was a knock at the door. "Cyndy? Are you in there?" Ronnie said from the other side of the door. I glared at the door and kept quiet. "Yeah shes in here." Ryan said looking at me. "Okay, tell her im sorry." Ronnie said. It sounded like he'd been crying. Ryan opend the door and Ronnie was standing there with his hair over his eyes. I glared at him and walked down stairs. "Dude, we need to talk." Ryan said pulling Ronnie into his room and locking the door. "Why are you getting so worked up about her liking his band?" Ryan said to him. "You hurd what he said at sound check." Ronnie said as he leaned on the wall. "So? That dont mean shes going to do anything. I promise as soon as he even tried anything she would come tell you. She fucking loves you dude and you acting like this is going to push her away." Ryan said. Ronnie was quiet for a while. "I know, but what can I do to make it up to her." Ronnie said looking at the floor. "Take her to chain reaction tonight. Their playing. Lets all go, we talked about it on the way to the mall. She really wants to go." Ryan said putting his hand on Ronnies shoulder. "Fine." Ronnie said pushing his hair outta his face and drying his eyes.