Reunions and Starting Problems

Start from the beginning

"I can't pick up since I'm here anyways."

Bill turned around quickly and grinned widely when he saw his beloved blue demon. "Will!"

+Gravity Falls: Forest+

The Pines Family and their friends searched the forest together for Dipper. So far they haven't come across anything, but a few weirdness monsters.

"I hope Dipper's okay..." Mabel says walking in between Pacifica and Gideon. Grenda and Candy had stayed behind to watch over the rest of the people down at the shack.

"Don't worry Mabel we'll find him soon enough." Stan told her from the front lines.

They can across a small clearing to find someone there. They approached closer to find it was just Dipper looking at a small pond.

"Dipper! There you are! We were so worried!" Mabel exclaims.

The brunet turned around, but he wasn't wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday. He had black pants and shoes, a white button up dress shirt that was long sleeve and rolled up a bit, sleeveless blue vest, a slightly darker blue cape, and wore a baby amulet like Gideon's around his neck. Not to mention his hear was parted to show off his birthmark.

"Hmm, so this is what you guys look like, is almost pathetic I guess." The brunet says.

"Hey man! We were born this way and we're awesome." Wendy says standing up for everyone.

He rolled his eyes. "Just great, here I thought I would have less chance to meet her here." Looking at Wendy with disinterest and annoyance. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"You look like my brother, just who are you?" Mabel asked.

"I'm Tyrone Gleeful, and I know who everyone of you people are. So no need for introductions."

The first name was familiar to Mabel and Ford, but they forgot where they heard it from.

"You have a brother Gideon?! Hmm well that explains why he dresses like you..." Pacifica says surprised.

"Oh please! I'm an only child and why would I have a brother who looks like Dipper." Gideon said back with confusion written all over his face.

"Are you sure you aren't Dipper dude?" Soos asked Tyrone.

Tyrone sighed and placed a hand on his forehead. "It's my nickname, but I'm sure I'm not the person your looking for."

The rustle of bushes caught their attention and they all looked at where the noise came from. Out came another person and when they realized who it was they smiled.

"Dipper!" Mabel called out once again and ran over to her brother. Her twin smiled back at her.

"Hey Mabel."

Mabel didn't get to her brother first, but instead Tyrone did and hugged her brother from behind. The search group froze wondering what he was going to do.

"Hey Dominic, it's been a day since we've been apart, anything new?" Tyrone had a confident smile on his face as the other brunet relaxed in his hold.

Dominic laughed a bit which surprised his family and friends. "Nothing new, but did you miss me that much for you to wanna come visit me?" He asked back.