Chapter 9

Sky's pov

I... Just... Saw... Lighting... Come... From... Nowhere!!!

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? WHY IS MY HEAD POUNDING? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? WAIT, WHERE IS THE GUY IN THE MASK TRYING TO KILL ME? ARE YOU WORKING WITH HIM? WHERE DID THESE BANDAGES COME FROM? WHERE ARE MAX, JIN, BARNEY, AND ROSS?"

"Sky, I-is that really you?" Said a girl with Raven hair and amber eyes, tanned skin and was in grey armor... B-but she looked a lot like Jess.

"Y-yes... Wh-who are you."
"I-it's me Jess, Sky... It's really me!"
"T-that's not possible, Jess was killed in a house fire, she was burned to death, they never f-found her body."

I started to tear up.

"J-j-Jess I-I-is it r-r-really you"

"SKY!!!!!!"

She jumped up and hugged me tightly around my bruised torso.

"Owwey Jess my side is cut and bruised!!!"

"Sowwy Sky... Hay I still have midnight do you wanna read that?"

"No I think I might laugh so hard and crack my ribs again!"

"I know it is funny but to make someone crack their ribs laughing to hard"

"Well Jess. I am quite broken right now!" I said pointing to my head bandage."

"True true!" She said in that sassy tone that I was used to. "Sky, where are Ross, Max, Red, and Barney?"

"Ummmm... I really don't know when I was walking with them a begat light flashed and then I was being chased by a psycho in an range and black mask." I stated

"Oh this is not good" Jess mumbled

"Jess hats not good... What's going to hap-" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" We all herd a high pitched scream and t sounded kind of like Max's.

-----------------------------------

Omg guys I am so sorry for taking so long please don't kill me. I love you all ♡^▽^♡. Umm I have no reason for taking so long I was just lazy. I also got into some books o was reading... If you don't read ant of
-Cozmo20134
-@RPAphmau
Than you need help because there books are so good and I think I am reading all of them!

-mikki out