Chapter 6

Alex's POV

Katz got right between sly and I and said to stop yelling or we would scare the kids. I calmed down but Sly on the other hand did not. At all. If anything he got more angry and stormed off.
-magic time skip- 3 hours -
Jess was already healing but she was still going to have scars, God That sucks, dream scars hurt much more especially when near a shadow knight like the light brown haired boy, Laurence, I think his name was or like me, I was turned a little over a year ago surching for Jess I walked by a Neather portal and got pulled in by a man named Gean. He was such an idiot, he thought he could control the mind of the son of super man. What a dingous. I broke out of the Neather and found "the few" and told them what happened they said I couldn't get any stronger than I already was so their was nothing to worry about.

Aphmau's POV
Alex looked lost in thought I didn't want to disturb him so I started talking to Zoey. She was telling me how she once meet Thor and how he was really chill and cool. Ya my dad travels a lot I don't know wear he goes jut that he goes so he apparently went to the Yagherdale forest and meet Zoey. I was gunna have to ask him about that one of these times oh well.
-more magic time skip cause I lazy-

After I was healed I got up and went to find Sly who hadn't come back after everything that happened between us, I wanted to make it right. I was walking through the forest when I herd a tree fall. Like any sensible person looking for an angry Sly I walked towards the angry yelling and trees falling. And there I saw the wild Sly and if we were in a cartoon Sly would have a firetruck red face and smoke coming out of his ears and nose, if we were in a cartoon. " hay Sly can I talk to you about everything?"
"Oh hay Jess, and yes Shorty, anything."
"SLY, I AM NOT THAT SHORT, IF ANYTHING YOUR EGO NEEDS TO SHRINK TO MY SIZE."
"Wow Jess no need to get angry, just making a point 'SHORTY'"
"Sly..... run"
Sly ran as fast as he could away from me when I said that but he wasn't faster than lightning and BAM
I saw a twitching Sly on the floor where he ran, I just laughed at him while he said
"Jess, your gunna pay for that"
"Nope" I said while popping the 'P'

---------------------------------------

Hay wolf fam( once again I hope this name is ok) I hope you liked the chapter, with school and my mother took my phone out of my room I have literally no time to update so I have been slowly updating for over a week I hope you like the chapter, the next one should come out in the corse of this and next week depending on phone time.

Have a good day/night I don't discriminate and much love
-mikki