Chapter 3

Zoey's POV
I was at home playing with Levin and Malachi when Garroth, Laurence and a bunch of other people I don't know in super hero suits(Sly, Kayla, Steven, Katz, Jose,Castor and Alex) came in and one was carrying a cut up Lady Aphmau. " LADY APHMAU" I screamed and ran to her with Levin and Malachi. The Chicken Shamen told me everything as I was setting up Lady Aphmau's emergency cot. After she was all set up I started brewing potions of healing with Lucinda who got there after she herd me scream. We were almost done when Lady Aphmau awoke and said "where in the name of Thor am I" and then she looked at me and covered her mouth and said " oh, oh no. I said Thor and not Irene. Oh no." After we fixed up Lady Aphmau I asked her where she got all the cuts and she responded " go to the village and gather everyone in the plaza I need to tell everyone about my past." As she said this her voice sounded a little reluctant, I could tell, I have been living with Lady Aphmau for a few years now.

Malachi's POV
Me, Levin and Miss Zoey were all playing when Gar, Laurence and a bunch of strangers came in with my MOM. Miss Zoey screamed and set up an emergency cot for my mom and Levin asked me " why does mom have a lot of blood on her?" And I answered him " mom got hurt somewhere" he looked sad and said " but mommy is un hurt-able" and is told him " no one in hurt-able not even mommy"