Chapter 6

I looked at him and his state of shock. "Well are you gonna get up or what?" I asked with the smirk still resting on my face. He looked at me up and down. From my tattoo covered arms, to the piercings, and the colored hair. As fast as he could he jumped up and brushed off his jeans. Then he spoke " Do I have the wrong house? I am suppose to be working with this nerd chick and she gave me this address to come work on it with her. Do i have the wrong house?" He kept ranting on and on about this and he wouldn't stop. "Would you shut up already!" I all but screamed. This jock was getting on my nerves real quick. " You don't have the wrong house! I gave you the right address and i am sure as hell not a nerd! As you can tell!" He stayed silent.

5 minutes later we were in the same spot. I pulled him by his shirt into the house and then slammed the front door shut. I was mad and this wasn't a good sign. " Meet me in the basement in 10 minutes! If you are late I will make sure to tell them that you didn't help me with the project! Do I make myself clear?!" He nodded his head quickly with fear in his eyes. I went upstairs and changed into my training clothes then went to the basement.  "Brandon what are you doing here?" I sighed. Brandon looked up with a smile on his face "the project and can't I see my favorite fighter outside the ring? I know you told us to make it seem like we didn't know you but ,Blaire, that's hard to do when we see you everyday."

He kept ranting on and on, so to shut him up I kissed him hard. After a minute I pulled away and he was panting for breath. I was perfectly fine. " Why did you do that?" he questioned with a hint of blush on his cheeks. I just laughed and went to my punching bag " Cause it is the only way to get you to shut up Brandon. We both know that" He just stood there in a complete daze. I was just laughing while punching my equipment not wanting to break another one of these things this week. when Brandon finally got out of his daze, he came over and sat down just watching me. "So what is the real reason that you didn't want us to ignore you at school, huh Blaire? You have us all confused and the only ones who go to the club that also goes to school that knows all of this is me and Drake." he questioned. All I did was punch the bag harder.

30 minutes later

"Yes sir. Another one. umm the card number? hold on.......okay ready? 2295163304706. Okay thank you. Bye." finally I got off the phone with the sports store. Without looking at Brandon I humored " They should really have my card number on hand with all the times that I buy punching bags there!" He just looked at me and chuckled. Then out of nowhere he came up and hugged me from behind. "So what are we going to do about Keith? He is such a douchebag," he ranted glaring at the basement wall, " By the way would you like to be my girlfriend again, Blaire?" I thought about it and yah he was the best relationship that I have had. He treated me right and was ok with me fighting. Was always there in the good and bad times. He knows everything about me, everything that I like, dislike , etc.

We spent the whole entire night together. Happy and cuddling for the first time in 3 years. Finally when it was time for him to go home and he wouldn't stop hugging me. "Babe, you have to go or your parents will track you down and find out that you are with me. You know what they will do if they find out you are with me." I tried to push him away while laughing. With one last kiss he said " We have a date Friday at 7, okay?" With that he left.

hey guys this is a longer  chapter than the others and I hope to make the chapters that I make for this summer are the same length. Oh and I hope to update as soon as possible. If you guys have any ideas for a new book cause I wanna write one from your ideas just message me the ideas. Thank you my lovlies baiiiiiiiiiiiii  -Kylie