chapter 5

"Keith what are you doing?" I asked him as he pulled me into his chest. I looked up and saw him with a serious face. "Blaize I don't want you to fight anymore cause you might get hurt even more than when you first started doing all this stuff . "  Keith really didn't like cussing it just wasn't him, but when he did you knew he was pissed at you. 

"you know very well that i'm not gonna stop fighting it's apart of me. And if you can't see past that maybe we can't be together." I sneered and walked away from his grip. I walked all the way to my house with my music blasting in my ear without a care. How could he just think that I was gonna give up on something that I love to do. Maybe he wasn't the one for me.

Walking up to my front door, I turned down the music and unlocked the door. My parents died 2 years ago in a freak accident and I was only 17 now I am 18 and turning 19 this weekend. My phone vibrated, so I checked it. 25 text messages from Keith and 50 unanswered calls from my new manager Brandi, i'll have to call him back to find out what he wanted. I sent a text to Keith.

ME: never contact me again we are through cause you are a conceited asshole! lose my number  asap and try to speak to me in school  and I will make your life a living hell! you know I can so don't underestimate me!

Then I deleted and blocked his number from my phone. Taking out my CDs I pulled out Black Veil Brides and started listening to 'In the End'. I started going up to my bedroom when the doorbell rang. Groaning I walked to the door with my hand gun in my hands for reasons. Looking into the peephole to see who wanted to interrupt me. My eyes widened when I saw it was my neighbor, who happened to be working on a project with me for government. " Open the door Blair! I know you are home cause I can hear you..." he started but was cut off by me opening the door and him falling to the floor. He looked up and gasped. " Are you gonna lay there all day or are we going to start the fucking project?!" I sneered and gave him a deadly glare. I saw him cower back in fear causing me to smirk.