Nightmares

Through the night, Greg had Cali on his mind. "What happened to her, did I lose her?" Greg said. "You did nothing to save her," a voice said. "Natalie, I tried," Greg cried. "You let her go, you drove her away," another voice said. Madison, Matthew and Natalie, they all surrounded Greg, accusing him, damning him. "No, I tried to save her, I tried," Greg said, tearing up. "You failed her, you failed all of us," Natalie said, as the world went into fire and darkness. "No!" Greg screamed as he lunged upward. He felt the ground around him, and his body, and saw everyone around him sound asleep. "Nightmare, everyone's okay," Greg said as he laid back down. He looked at his exsphere and had flashbacks to his times on the space colony eclipse. "Mom, don't do this," Greg screamed. "I love you so much, my son," she said. The last time he saw his mother. "This is the end, my brother," a voice said. "Cut the formalities, let's finish this, Connor," Greg said. The beginning fight against his brother. "This is for my mother, you bastard," Greg screamed. "Chaos Explosion!!" The death of his brother and his disappearance. "I've lost everyone I knew on the colony," Greg thought. "I can't lose the people I have now." Greg slowly closed his eyes and relaxed. "I promise all of you, I will not let you down," Greg said. "Cali, I'll bring you home."