Nova Storm

Sunset was in a near few hours; as Greg and Madison made their way to find Natalie and the others, Madison asked Greg about his days. "What exactly do you mean by dangerous, who are you?" Madison asked. "Well, if you must know, my name is Gregory Adler, I am a genetically engineered life form, I originally was made to help cure diseases, but I became a dormant last resort for the last thirty years," Greg said. "OK, let's stop here," Madison said, as they arrived at a park. "I have a friend who'll be meeting us here, she seemed very eager to meet you," she said. "OK?" Greg said, perplexed.
'Only very few know about me, how does her friend know?' He thought. They talked for about half an hour, Greg explained about his brother and the space colony eclipse. Within that time, a girl appeared in front of them, wielding a sword. "Cali, there you are," Madison said. "I'm not here for you, Madison, I'm here for him," Cali said in a darkened tone. Greg looked at Cali in a confused expression, and then she charged at him. He jumped out of the way. "Whoa, we've only just met, what the hell?" Greg shouted. "You'll feel the pain of those you've killed three years ago," Cali said as she slashed at him, and got the blade stuck in his arm. "I wasn't even released of my chamber three years ago," Greg said. "I was dormant for thirty years until about two months ago," he said. "But, the person who killed my family, went by phantom, aka your alias," Cali said. "Someone has been using my name then," Greg said. "You can kill me if you want, but you won't find who killed your family on your own," he added. Cali removed the blade from Greg's arm and sheathed it. "GREG!!!" Someone shouted. Greg turns over to see Natalie, Matthew and Alyssa running towards him. "Natalie, everyone, you're alive," Greg said. "And in one piece, who are these people?" Natalie asked. "Guys, meet Madison and Cali," Greg said. "Madison, Cali, meet my sister and our friends," he added. Natalie and the others explained everything to Greg, Madison and Cali. Which then, Greg explained more in depth about how he obtained Blue Soul. "So, our father saved the earth from the space colony crashing into the earth years ago, it was probably when I was still dormant," Greg said. "Greg, do you still have the Dragon's Emerald with you?" Matthew asked. "Yes," he answered. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a glowing gem. "Why is it glowing?" Cali asked. Greg looked around and saw a glint flying straight at Natalie. "Natalie, look out!!" Greg screamed as he dove in front of Natalie and the glint revealed to be a blade. The blade got stuck in Greg's back, then he passed out. "Greg, are you okay?!" Everyone gathered around Greg and then looked over to see a girl with a dagger in her hand. "Damn, looks like I need to get up close and personal," she said. "Get away from my brother!" Natalie said, and pulled her scythe open. The girl just stood there and laughed with the sound of an evil cackle. "I'm not here for your brother, I'm here for you," she said. The girl then dashed at Natalie and slashed at her. Natalie guarded against it and sent her back. The two clashed blades for twenty minutes, which Natalie saw an amulet on her. Natalie then hit her in the solar plexus and took the amulet off of her. "The gem in this amulet is glowing as well," Natalie thought. "Hey, Nat, what are we gonna do with Greg?" Madison asked. "Pick him up, we need to stop for the night," Natalie said. Natalie looked at the girl and her eyes glowed. They glowed with a brightness close to that of the sun. She picked up the girl and went back to the others. "That girl tried to kill you, why are you bringing her?" Alyssa asked. "I need to test something," Natalie said. The group finds a place to stay, and Natalie tries to compare the gem in the amulet to the Dragon's Emerald. They seem to have a similar power to one another.