Author's note + Keywords + Introduction

Yow!

This is my first ongoing (and Fan Fiction) book. I dedicate this to all of DGM Fans and the whole Fandom.

I'll try not to make them OOC (Out of character) especially Cross, as I am re reading the book again to write Cross and the others' personality and the DGM Environment perfectly. Things are getting really tense in the fandom and i haven't read the latest Chapters and i actually got lost and forgot what Arc I am currently in. So i'm re-reading it to the latest and hopefully find and picked up where i left off. And i must warn you about this now sooooooo people wouldn't get the wrong idea: uploading chapters will be a little delayed as i have personal problems and issues myself. But i'll upload the 1st chapter right away.

I don't really have a style when it comes to writing (i do believe there aren't any) When i write, i'm not very descriptive but there are those times i can be a little descriptive. I tend to stall when needed and often times unnecessary but then i want to get straight to the point. but then there's chapters that the story is little too fast and you feel like: "Why does this sentence/paragraph seems to be missing a lot of words ect. ect. ect" It's a personal habit of mine when i'm too excited or i want to get to the new chapter or climax already. And there's a few grammar errors or capitalization errors here and there, Please do kindly and politely remind or point me so. As i tend to have a lot of mistakes and it discourages me when somebody (Not an acquaintance, fan or a friend) gets a little "Sassy" or "Mean" to me.

So the story will start as YOU as a kid until it progress until adulthood. It mainly focused on the Manga and the WIKIA facts. As there are many unsolved conflicts and theories that are still being debated over the Internet when it comes to DGM and left us with a shocker with the latest chapters' plot twists. By that being said, PEDOPHILIA is not present in this story. Nor is Rape or extreme genre like that. And i'm not very good at writing fighting, gore or really "tense" situation when it comes to the story. As i would like to stick with humor and drama like the other *Insert character* x Reader stuff here on Wattpad (and DeviantArt).

Anyways, there aren't so many Cross x Reader stuff in the Internet so i decided to give it a shot. Although i think it's gonna suck already because I'm a terrible writer (Still an amateur tho lol) and it's my first time.

So yeah...

I beg for your patience and understanding lmao

-J