•Run•

I'm sooo sorry! I'm the worst at this... *sighs* anyyyywhooo let's continue with the story, shall we?

"Miss Y/N...I know you must hate me now... But I believe this is best for our relationship. Don't you?"
"Yes, Natsu." You said even though it's ripping you apart trying to resist saying yes.
"Good...that's good." He replied while walking to the door.
"I'll be back soon... Goodbye, my love. " Natsu told you while opening the door and walking out.
Once you could not hear any more movement you started looking around frantically. Looking for a key, or something to help with your "problem".
You couldn't find anything.
But then you remembered...he didn't lock the door when he left.
You sprinted to the door and opened it.
There was a hall way.
No windows...
No doors...
Except for a door at the very end of the long hall... The door to the outside world.
You ran. But the hall seemed never ending.
But you you finally made it.
You busted through the doors.
The sun burned you skin and eyes but you loved it.
You ran...you ran until your lungs burned.
You ran as far as you could, hoping someone would find and help you.

You finally made it to a town.
"Oh thank god!" You mutter as you found a inn.
"Shit...I don't have any money...." You thought and turned away.
"I'm guessing you don't have any money?" You heard a strong female voice say.
You turned back around.
"E-Erza?!" You say as you ran up to her.
"Hello,Y/N." She said
"Why..why are you here??" You ask in shock.
"Well I was on a mission and I saw you through the crowd."She said answering your question.
"I can't believe you actually got away... I heard about what happened..."She said in a tone full of sorrow.
"Y-yeah..." You replied.
"Here.. Go get a room and something to eat." Erza said handing you some money.
"Erza...I can't... You began.I'm not hungry..."
Well your belly says different. She says with a laugh and looks at your belly which was grumbling.
"Please Y/N, I insist." She told you.
"O-okay...." You say while putting the money into your pocket.
"Thank you.. Very much Erza.." you tell her.
"Yes, of course... Your a friend in need."She says while giving you a hug and walked away.

You walked into the inn and asked for a room and some food and hoped you will be okay.