•How you met•

This is for my friend Ariel! I hope she likes it!

Today was your first day at the FairyTail Guild, and you were surrounded by unfamiliar faces...well besides Natsu, Grey, Erza, and Happy, the ones Lucy told you about in her letters.

"OMG! Y/N!!!!" You heard a female voice say.
You turned around to see Lucy, your childhood friend.
"Lucy! How are you?!" You yelled back, and hugged her.
"I'm soooooo excited your here!" She told you.
"So am I!" you replied.
You looked around the guild hall and turn back to her.
"So, wanna introduce me to everyone? Or will I have to do that myself??" You asked with a chuckle.
"Oh yeah! Forgot about that!" She quickly said.

~Time skip! Due to laziness....sorry~

"And here is our room!" Lucy told you as y'all walked into her apartment.
"Oh and let me tell you in advance....we get ALOT of visitors!" She told you while smiling.
"Oh, okay." you replied giggling a little.  

The rest of the night you watched movies, played games, and told secrets. You even found out she liked Natsu. Natsu seemed her would be cute and amazing from the way she described him.

*WHAM*
Both you and Lucy turned your heads and looked at the door.

There, in the doorway, was a pink haired boy, with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey Lucy! Got any food?!"The pink haired boy yelled.
"Oh, hi. You must be... Y/N?" he said to you.
~To be continued~