Part 1: Kwami Alarm (Marinette's POV)

The city of Paris, full of lights, full of love, full of a certain, in particular character with the typical, daily task of being late for another day of class and her ever-so graceful name is...

"MARINETTE!" The voice of somebody calling her name gave her all the more reason to stay in her comfortable bed where no one could disturb her. She fumbled around, ignoring the voice that she thought would be inside her head, but was actually someone, or a little someone telling her to wake up for school.

Marinette kept telling herself that she should keep sleeping till night fell again, though the morning sun seeping through her bedroom windows prevented her from doing just that. She moved to her side to place herself in a more comfortable position until she felt something under her. Soft and squishy like a comfy pillow yet it was round as an apple as she placed her hands behind her back at attempt to feel the object's presence. While she tugged the bed sheet under her, Marinette heard a mumbling underneath the covers, searching through the bed with her eyes still shut.

"Marinette, you're squishing me!" The voice shouted but louder this time, sounding more of a high-pitched scream if anything. 

Opening her eyes at the sound of that voice yelling her name again, she realized who it was she was hurting under those cotton sheets. Her eardrums still intact from the scream and shout that came out of nowhere, finally waking her up from her slumber.

Tikki!

Marinette quickly opened the bed sheet, where her kwami flew right out, coughing insufferably.

Her cute yet small-as-the-palm-of-her-hand body gasped for air from the apparent suffocation she was having from Marinette's non-stop sleeping positions. Her red body floated around in the air to catch a better view at her concerned chosen wielder of the Ladybug miraculous. 

"I'm so sorry, Tikki! I did not realize you were under there. How did you get under there in the first place? And what time is it anyways?" Marinette rubbed her eyes. 

Quick glance at the clock, she did not need Tikki to answer that question for her, it was already written all over Tikki's face as she noticed the where it stroke on the hour and minute hand of her alarm clock next to her desk. Oh no! Already freaking out.

"Oh my gosh! I'm late again! I thought it was Sunday! Why didn't you wake me up, Tikki?!"

Throwing herself out of her bed, Marinette headed straight to the bathroom to get changed and ready for school. Not delaying another minute, she dressed herself into her usual wardrobe of pink capri pants and white, printed-flower shirt.

At the bathroom mirror, she realized her hair was a complete mess after de-transforming back into her normal state last night, which she knocked straight into her bed right after arriving home before her parents could detect any sign of her being missing in the first place. Lucky for her, they did not notice a thing, except what they will eventually notice was that their one and only daughter was late for school...again.

She sighed at the future lecture she was going to get from her parents, especially her dad when they find out. But she could not worry herself the ideas of her punishment until came back from school.

"I think that was yesterday, Marinette." Tikki continued, answering Marinette's previous assumption about the day left her to explain further. "I was trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes, but some how your snoring was blocking my voice to your hearing. Plus, being squished under you did not help any better."

Tikki yawned. It was understanding that her attempts of getting a goodnight's rest last night was beyond reach considering how the morning has gone with being a shouting and screaming alarm clock for Marinette to wake up from yet it did not withheld her from making sure that this forgetful girl did not lose her way, especially when it came to saving the world.