1.

'Fuck my life, my mom is going to kill me today. Why did the teacher have to give me detention, but its not like I didn't enjoy detention though all thanx to bambam who was there to entertain me if you know what I mean *sigh* the only problem now is my mom, she is going to kick my ass for getting detention third time in a row '

Jungkook thinks while walking towards the front door of his house

He was just going to knock on the door when the door opened from inside and out walked a beautiful woman with his mother following behind both giggling and smiling at each other

Jungkook had never seen this lady here before so he was confused when he saw a stranger who is really very beautiful get out of his house with his mom all happy-ish(?)

He cleared his throat as both the ladies had failed to note his presence because they were so engrossed in their "gossiping" as what jungkook had guessed they were doing before.

Both the ladies looked at him,one with an expression of anger which was ofcourse his moms and the other with an expression of suprise and joy? Jungkook was kinda taken back by how the lady had smiled brightly while looking at him.

"Oh! Is this your son? Omo he's so handsome" the lady says to Mrs. Jeon her bright expression never leaving her face

Jungkook blushed slightly and bowed as a sign of respect "Hello, My name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you umm..." Jungkook mumbled the last sentence because he didn't know this lady and he didn't want to call her anything else, afraid that he may call her something which she doesn't prefer?

The lady smiled and ruffled his hair "He's well mannered and extremely cute" she says while looking at Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook got a little pissed because how can she call him cute? Does he look like a kid? No he is freaking hot and super sexy, pfft he knows she wouldn't call min all that but that doesn't mean she has to say that he is cute.

The lady giggles and looks back at Jungkook "Dear my name is Kim Jae-un but you can call me auntieif you want"

Jungkook nods while smiling slightly even though all he wanted to do was run up to his room and well relive himself cause the detention was quite small for him to actually do something with bambam. Sigh life is not fair all the time, Jungkook thinks kinda lost in his own train of thoughts that he didn't even realize that the lady had already taken a leave after her husband had called for her.

"Goodbye Jungkook, it was nice to meet you son. Visit out house sometimes ok? I'll cook you your favourite dish" the lady had yelled from the neighbouring house before entering the house but Jungkook didn't pay attention to her cause someone else had caught his attention

A guy no scratch that he was a man, a freakishly gorgeous man. Jungkook was captivated as he saw the man take step towards the same house the lady had entered. He was tall, well build, amazing hair, and oh my sweet jisoos even though he just got a glimpse of the man's lips he was mesmerized. He kept staring at the man till he entered in his house closing the door shut behind him.

This made Jungkook snap back to reality but his thought were still kinda running images of the man, his body, his lips anything that Jungkook captured the image of well atleast till his mother interrupted his train of thoughts by pulling his ear and dragging him into his own house

"AHHHHHH! MOM THAT HURTS" Jungkook screamed while trying to remove his moms hand which was holding his ear quite harshly to be precise

"Hush you, now tell me what did you do this time? Why were you in detention again?" She asked Jungkook, fury clearly seen in her eyes

Jungkook gulped and blurted out the first excuse he could think of "Mom a junior was getting bullied and I just went there to stop my classmates from bullying the poor kid but they didn't listen to me and when the teacher came they fled the scene and the teachers thought that it was me who had bullied the junior and well they gave me detention without even listening to me" He releases his breathe after telling his story keeping his fingers crossed behind his back praying that his mother will take the excuse and let him go

"Oh my poor son" Mrs' Jeon kisses her sons forehead and caresses his hair "You did nothing wrong and still you got punishment. I'm so sorry I was so harsh on you earlier but to make it up to you I'll cook your favourite dish today ok?" She asked her son hoping that he'll be happy and will forgive her for being harsh on him earlier.

"Mom its ok. I didn't mind it much and thank you so much mom. I can't wait for dinner time to arrive" Jungkook said while looking at his smiling brightly assuring her that everything was fine and that she had nothing to worry about. "Mom I'm going to my room, call me if you need something" He says and runs as fast as he can to his bedroom avoiding any further talks with his mother. His mother simply laughed while nodding her head, she knew that Jungkook didn't like to talk alot so she didn't say anything else and just left to complete her remaining chores.

As Jungkook entered his room the first thing he did was look out of his window towards the house the man had previously entered. It will be an understatement if he says that what he saw through his window shocked him, because it didn't shock him more like left him dumfounded, stilled and slightly aroused because what he saw was the man fucking the lady he talked to pretty hard if he might be completely honest with you. Jungkook continued watching the scene, his mouth hanging open and eyes fully wide, he was amazed at how well that man was doing his wife and Jungkook would be plain ass lying if he said that he didn't imagine him being the one pounded into by the man rather than the lady.

He gasped loudly when the man suddenly turned to look out of his window, staring straight at Jungkook and Jungkook would be lying again if he said that it didn't make him more aroused than he already was because the man was looking at Jungkook while still screwing his wife and that itself was enough for jungkook to lose his mind. He didn't want to embarrass himself anymore so he quickly closed his curtains but he didn't miss the smirk that was thrown at him by the man before doing so.

And like this Jungkook knew that he is in deep deep trouble and not a normal trouble more like a very sexually frustrated kinky trouble if that makes any sense.

---------------------------------------

Ok thats all for this chapter and I know it sucks but it will get better I swear 

And for those who were wondering about how Jungkook can see the man fucking his wife and all so clearly, its because these houses are the closed spaced houses where you can clearly see your neighbours room and what they are doing if that makes sense to you? 

So this is how I'm imagining their houses to be. I'm not gonna chose which house is who's and all that, I' leave that to you but if you have your own imagination and have already build their houses in your mind then let them reside there, now worries XD

If you have any other questions you can ask me here in the comment section below or you could just dm me. Its your choice(:

I'll update soon and yes Taehyung will be introduced in the next chapter don't worry XD

Thats all for today my fellow vkook thirsty bishes

Ciao