Eleven: We're going to take Sawyer down... for good.

Start from the beginning

Leo remained silent.

"I can't do this" Damon shook his head, letting out a strangled sob "I can't!"

"I know, Damon" Leo whispered quietly letting his friend cry. It's been a while since he let the grief out.

"Why am I such an idiot!?" he gripped his hair and turned around screaming.

He wiped the tears from his eyes vigorously and turned to Leo "Leo, I can't do this again"

"I'm sorry, Damon" Leo said, gritting his teeth trying not to cry.

Damon was remembering everything like it happened yesterday.

"We need to help her, Damon. We brought her into this mess, we need to get her out" Leo said "We can tell her parents everything and make her move out of the country" Leo suggested when Damon started laughing, it was not humorous "Like that would help. They're going to call the cops and tell them. We're going to be arrested. They will be given guards who suck ass and they will die the next day and Red will be taken"

Leo grimaced. He knew that was true.

Damon sniffed, feeling a bit better after letting it out "We have to end it"

"End what?" Leo asked, uncomfortably.

"End Sawyer"

Leo's eyes widened "How do you plan on doing that?"

Damon shook his head "I don't know but we'll figure it out. We need to attack before Sawyer"

Leo groaned "Damon, people will die. The gang will fall apart. Do you know what you're doing?"

"I'm ending this for good" Damon said "I should have done that a long time ago"

Leo nodded, staring back at the car where Red was sitting in the seat with her legs up and tears in her eyes as she stared at the two of them talking.

"I don't have to be afraid of Sawyer killing the people I love, Leo. He's already killed the one thing important in my life, I'm not going to let him kill anyone anymore"

"This is going to be difficult, Damon" Leo said and Damon nodded. They both knew what will the consequences be if they failed.

"We're going to take Sawyer down... for good" Damon said finally and glanced at Red, he gestured for her to come to them. She nodded and opened the door, getting out of the car. She closed it and walked towards them sniffing.

"We're going to help you, Red" Damon smiled at her "We're going to protect you and your family"

Red's eyes widened and she smiled brightly "Really?!"

Leo nodded "Yeah, really"

"Promise?" She asked Damon looking at him hopefully "Do you promise that no one will hurt my parents?"

"I promise, Red" Damon said solemnly, she giggled and jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she chanted happily.

Damon smiled and pulled her away from him gently "Thank you guys so much!" She beamed happily, wiping away her runny nose with the back of her hand. Leo grimaced "Gross!"

She shrugged and jumped excitedly "Thank yoouu!"

Leo laughed but he was still worried, he glanced at Damon who was watching Red with amusement but he could also see the worry across his face.

It was going to be a difficult task.

Taking down Sawyer Raven was going to be one of the hardest missions.

"How about some icecream?" Leo asked, pointing towards the shop. Red nodded her head vigorously, she ran grabbed Damon's hand and started dragging him towards the ice cream shop.

Damon followed her obediently, he wanted her to have the time of her life now because he knew what awaited her was going to rip her whole life apart and it was all his fault.

"Come on, let's eat it outside" Damon said holding the ice cream cone in his hands. Red nodded and they went outside the shop towards Leo's car where Red leaned her back on the car lightly and started eating her ice cream.

Leo and Damon stood in front of her and also ate silently.

"What time is it?" Damon asked Leo who was too engrossed in his ice cream. Leo looked up at him and frowned then pulled out his phone from his pocket and stared at it curiously and spoke up "It's eight fifteen"

"Holy shit, it's already been 5 hours?" Damon asked, surprised.

Leo nodded and stared back at Red "Yo, Red. I'm dropping you home after we finish our ice creams alright?"

Red nodded when suddenly she heard someone calling out her name, they all tensed and looked around them to see who was calling her when she saw Luke running towards her frantically.

"Luke!" She exclaimed and he stopped in front of her looking back and forth between her and the boys "What are you doing with them and where have you been!?!? We were looking everywhere for you! Your parents are worried sick! Jonathon has been out since God knows when looking around for you!" he was yelling at her. Red gasped, completely forgetting to inform her friends and her parents. She was going to be in so much trouble.

"And where is your phone!?" Luke yelled again, Red flinched and groaned "It's in my locker"

"Great, Red! Just Great! Your parents called the fucking police. Go home. NOW!" he yelled, obviously pissed at her. If Luke was this mad at her then how will the others be.

"Give her a break" Damon said and Luke snapped his head towards him "Give her a break?! The fucking police are swarming her house, her parents are going crazy, her brother and sister are over there as well. Everyone is freaking the fuck out!"

"oh my gosh..." Red mumbled "Let's go home now, please! I'm so sorry, I-I... we were just hanging out! I didn't even notice the time!"

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your parents and Jonathon" Luke sighed "Come on, let me get you home"

Red frowned and nodded "I'll see you guys around, I had fun today" 

"I did too! We should do that again!" Leo chirped and Damon rolled his eyes at his friends "Hey Luke, do us a favor and don't tell her parents you saw her with us. She's already in enough trouble. You owe me, remember?"

Luke frowned but nodded "Okay"

"Good. Bye Red" Damon said, he ate the last bit and opened the car door to Leo's car and sat in. Red waved one last time at Leo and hurried behind Luke towards his car.

----------------

Oooooh, who's Sally? Damon's past will slowly start revealing! And what does Damon have against Luke? You'll see in the upcoming chapters! Don't go awaay, there's more action to come <3