"Nicki as in Nicki Minaj." she said grabbing her boobs and her butt. "Yes, Kaya. Do you know any other Nicki Minaj?" I laughed. She kissed her teeth. "Whatever. You never know. You might show up and Samuel L. Jackson is standing there with a pink wig. I'm just saying." she said throwing her hands up. We both looked at each other for a second before laughing. "You're such a dumb ass." I said. "Camille, text me if they contact you." "Ok, have fun. Bye." she said before hanging up.

"Kaya. Make me breakfast, please." I whined. "Am I the god mother?" she asked cracking eggs. "Don't make me choose between you guys." I pouted. "I'm just saying, Ashley and Mel are always gone, so why not make me god mother." She smiled. "I don't know. I don't wanna choose between you guys and then someone's mad at me." I said as she put my plate infront of me. "Mhm." She mumbled sitting beside me. " Thank you for making me food though, I love you forever." I kissed her cheek and giggled. "Ew!" She cried wiping it off. "You know you like this shit!" I said.

It didn't look like Mama J & Chris were coming back anytime soon, so we watched movies after we ate. We were watched The Incredibles, one of my favorites and half way through Bringing Down the house, we fell asleep. When I woke up I was on Kaya's lap with my hand on my stomach while her head was back on the couch. I got up to use the bathroom before coming back and smacking her thigh.

"What time is it?" she asked as her head shot up. I busted out laughing because she looked like a deer in headlights. "Its 3:30" I giggled looking at my phone. "Ugh." she groaned. "Why? You got somewhere to go?" I asked. "Yea. Ty is coming to get me so we can 'talk'." she said rolling her eyes. "Aw, you guys are gonna work it out?" I asked. "Ha! No." She said. "I just need some closure. I don't want things to be awkward, since we both are gonna be around each other thanks to you guys." She continued.

"Right. He's gonna look at you with those chinky ass eyes. Kiss you with them big ass lips and dick you down. Then you'll come home and be like 'Micheal and I worked it out.' And I'll be like 'Yes! I knew since I saw you limp in the house!" I said laughing my ass off. "But you ain't funny though." She said as her phone went off. "Yea..Ok, I'll be out in a minute." She said hanging up. "Bye, hoe! Take care of auntie's baby." She said walking through the door. "Dick her down T- Raw!" I screamed at him. He was positioned on the car laughing at my silliness. I waved at them before closing the door.

Once again, I was alone in this big ass house by myself. I took our plates up from the coffee table and brought them in the kitchen. I was almost finished washing dishes when I heard the door open and Chris's loud laughter. I dried my hands and wiped the counter off before hearing my name. "Madi, where are you!?" "Kitchen." I shouted back at Chris.

He walked in walked in with Mama J, his sister, and her son. "Hi." I said smiling at them. "I wanna introduce you to my sister and my nephew. Lytrell, this is Madi. Madi this is Lytrell." He said. "Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. "The pleasure's all mine. Chris didn't stop talking about you since we left the airport." She smiled back at me. "Unfortunately." Mama J tried to mumble, but I heard her. I cleared my throat before looking down at the little boy. "Hi, cutie." I beamed. "What's your name?" I asked getting eye to eye within him. He grabbed Chris's leg and pulled on his jeans. "What?" He said picking him up. He whispered in Chris's ear before stuffing his face in his neck. "High five Dee." Chris said laughing. Dee laughed and gave him five. "He said you have nice boobies." Chris said. I gasped before covering my chest with my hands. "Lil boy!" Lytrell said taking him from Chris and walking out the kitchen with Mama J behind her.

"Oh my God." I said laughing out loud. "Now I know you guys are related." Chris laughed at my joke before scratching his neck awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and washed my hands. "Your mom seems to love me." I said. He laughed again and shook his head. "Sarcasm is your best friend, huh?" he asked. "You know it." I smiled.

"Did you feed him today?" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Him?" I laughed. He kissed his teeth. "You're having my son, Madison." "Did you tell your mom that?" He was quiet giving me another laugh. "That's what I thought." I said exiting the kitchen and into the living room with everyone else.

"So, Madison. What is it that you do?" Mama J asked. "I direct commercials. I just got offered to do a new one with Adidas and Nicki Minaj." I beamed. "Wow, thats really cool. Congratulations." Lytrell said. "Thank you." I smiled. "But I thought- Never mind." Mama J said. She looked confused.

I got that feeling again. "Excuse me." I said getting up. I made it to the bathroom to throw up again. When I was finished I could see Lytrell standing there with a sympathetic smile. "You ok?" she asked. "Yea." I smiled back. "Wash your mouth out and meet me in my room." she said. I nodded and did as she told me.

She shut the door as soon as I walked in and handed me some crackers. "Here, make sure you eat these as soon as you wake up. Eat smaller meals during the day, and avoid smelly food." she said. I looked at her confused. "What is this for?" I asked. "I'm just looking out for my niece or nephew." she smiled.

"Chris told you?" I asked. She giggled. "He didn't have to I could tell as soon as I saw you. You have a little pouch and plus you're glowing" she winked. "Are you gonna tell her? She already doesn't like me." I frowned. "Don't worry about her, she'll just have to deal. But for now, your secret is safe with me." she said pulling me into a hug.