Chapter 31

"Girl, we need to get you some clothes up in here" Dylan said in his gay voice. Honestly, I love him already. I know, I know it only been like a week in a half since he took me in.

Lately, I've been wearing his clothes and mine when they got cleaned which was every other week. I've heard a lot of rumors from him that Jaxon is looking for me. So far, he's doing really good at tracking me because me and Dylan keep moving around. Because everywhere we've stayed, Jaxon found us but never captured us.

Me and Dylan became close. Like really close. I still haven't spoke though, not one word. Dylan thinks I'll get over it in a week or so but yet, he said that the second day I was with him. He has tooken good care of me, feeding me, having somewhere to sleep, and making sure I'm bathing, I'm clean.

"You can't walk around in my clothes forever, you know" he joked. I laughed, but it came out silent. It's like I lost my voice. I just nodded my head in response.

"Come on girl. When will you speak?" He whined. I had to admit, he could be a little bit annoying at times. And again, I nodded my head in response. He just sighed.

"Okay, let's go before your man comes and finds us". I gave him a thumbs up.

*****************

We finally found a hotel room that is really cheap. But I gotta say, this place needs a makeover. It is hideous but I guess it will have to do.

"Hey girl, I'm going out to get some food. Do you wanna come with me or stay here?" Dylan asked as he put his purse on his shoulder. It wasn't really a purse it was just this medium sized beach bag he found in the last hotel we stayed in.

I shook my head no, I wanted to stay here and think. It was really hard to think about serious stuff with Dylan around.

"Okay, you be safe then. And uh Bella, try getting in the shower because you reek" he screamed as he plugged his nose. He always over exaggerates. I just nodded my head and waved goodbye.

After taking a 15 minute shower I laid on the bed. I started to think about Jaxon. I really really did miss him. A couple of times I thought about going back to him, but I didn't want to be beat again.

I looked over to the phone on the small little table next to the bed. Should I call him? I mean, I just want to hear his voice again. But is it worth it? What if he finds me? That question that I asked myself got to me.

I wouldn't mind him finding me and taking me back home. I mean as long as I don't get beat. I love him. I love him and it hurts to be away from him.

I crawled to the phone and sailed his number. On the third ring someone picked it up.

"What?" His voice. Jaxon sounded really angry . Maybe I should call later.

"Hello" he said once again, but he sounded tired this time.

"J-jaxon" I whispered. My voice sounded weird since I haven't talked in awhile

"Bella? Bella baby is that you?" He pleaded.

"Y-Ye-es " I stuttered. There was movement in the background before his voice sounded through the phone.

"Where are you baby?" He asked. Should I tell him.

"Yo girl I'm back, and I got some food and some real cute clothes" Dylan screamed in glee as he opened the door. On the phone I heard a snarl before I slammed the phone icon it's hook.

"Who were you talking too?" He asked. I just looked at him. Should I tell him?

I padded the bed space I front of me. When he stood there I padded the bed again and again till he finally sat down I front of me. He looked at me with a questioning face.

"H-hey" I whispered to him. His face filled with color as he smiled big. He started clapping his hands and jumping up and down chanting "omg" over and over again.
When he finally calmed sown he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Hey dalrin" he said to me with adoration in his eyes.

"I n-need to t-tell you someth-thing" I said.

"Well go on sweet cheeks, I'm listening" he said softly.

"I-I called h-him" I said as I looked down. I heard him suck in a breath.

"Now why did you do that?" He questioned me.

"B-be-because I w-want to go b-back to him" I replied. He nodded and sighed.

"Fine, but are you sure? You know, do you want to go back?" He asked. I just nodded my head in response.

"Okay," he said as he picked up the phone. " what's his number?" Dylan demands playfully.