Chapter 2

I awoke with a bolt only to be slammed back to the soft, comfortable, silky bed.
Wait bed, crap where am I. This is bad this is bad- then it hit me. Everything came back to me of what happened. I just got bitched slapped in the face by reality hard real hard.

"Hey, go back to bed little kitten please. You need to heal" a sexy husky voice said that made me shiver.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I was mute. So I started thrashing around trying to get out from under this metal rail that was around me.

"Uhh" the man groans. "Kitten stop it now" he said sternly as power radiated off of him. His voice held much authority that it scared the living day lights out of me. I stopped thrashing around and layer limp. I started to whimper silently as I bowed my head in submission.

The metal bar/ rail pulled me close to the strange man. That's when I noticed all the tingles that shot through my body. MATE.

I found my mate or my mate found me. But I'm scared, what if he rejects me, what if he doesn't like me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he started to speak again.

"No no sshh shhh, I'm not gunna hurt you kitten and no one will ever hurt you" he growled out the last part which made me flinched.

"Please look at me kitten" he asked?

I hesitantly turned and looked up at him. The only thing I could make out, out of all this darkness was his golden eyes. I've never seen golden eyes before. The only person who would have golden eyes is the alpha kin-

I gasped in horror and tried to scoot away from him.
Key word: tried

"What's wrong little mate" concern laced his tone.

I started to breath faster and faster. I was going to pass out from another panic attack and before I knew it I was out like a light.