ONE.

- Eryn -

*post*, I clicked to post the amazing selfie me and my best friend just took on instagram. We are currently on someones balcony, at their bomb ass pool party here in LA - which is where we live.

I was skeptical about coming at first because I thought it would be lame, but we've been here for an hour and I've already met Chris Brown, Odell Beckham, and Kyrie Irving. So to say at the least, it's far from lame.

"Eryn, come on. Let's go inside and get a drink or something. I need to loosen up." My best friend Raven said to me, tugging on my arm.

"Sorry, I was in a weird daze for a minute, but sure. I'm glad we decided to take an Uber here, because I definitely wasn't going to be the DD." I replied, walking back into the gorgeous house.

"I can't believe we almost didn't fucking come. I would have been highly upset once I saw the pictures bitch." She said, in complete seriousness.

As we made our way into the kitchen a couple of scrawny white girls walked past us, sizing us up and down. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with white people, I actually was adopted by a white family. I just have a problem with anyone who has a problem with me. Especially someone I don't know.

"Those girls are lucky there are so many potential bachelors at this party, because if there wasn't I would be dragging both of them through this Bitch right now." I said laughing, as I finished pouring my drink - Hennessey and coke, my favorite.

I heard a bunch of commotion outside by the pool area, whooping and a million people saying hi. So of course I had to turn around and be nosey. As I turned around, I feasted my eyes on the sexiest - no exaggerations at all - white man I've ever seen in my life. I love white boys, Raven always gives me a lot of hell about it because she thinks I do it for my family, but they don't care. I'm just down with the swirl.

"Raeeeeee, do you fucking see who that is? My baby daddy is literally outside, like 20 feet away from me. How am I supposed to find a man here when all I can look at is him." I said, Fan girling.

"I don't understand why you think he's so cute. Every girl in the world thinks Justin Bieber is just so fine, I don't see it. At all." Raven said, rolling her eyes, taking a big sip from her drink.

"Because he is. Just because you don't like white boys doesn't mean he's not sexy as hell. Look at him, taking his shirt off. Oh my lord, his body is a wonderland Raven." I said, practically drooling at the sight of Justin Bieber shirtless.

"Well maybe you should go try and talk to him instead of eye fucking him." She said, smacking my arm, knocking me out of my daze.

"He has a girlfriend. Matter of fact, the white girl that walked past with the blonde hair and pink bathing suit, that was her. Her name is Priscilla. I heard she's a real bitch." I said, grabbing Raven's arm so that we could walk outside by the pool.

We made our way to the edge of the patio, sitting on the brick wall, so that we had a full view of the entire party.

"I really wish you would stop staring at that man Eryn. He's going to catch you sooner than later, and what are you going to do?" Raven asked me.

"Umm, smile. I don't fucking know. I can't stop, just look at hi- oh my God. He just caught me. Why would you say that shit Raven. Look what you did." I whisper screamed, hitting her on the arm.

I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't help but to look again. And as I did, I caught him staring at me this time. Our eyes locked for about 10 seconds, and a grin spread across his face. With a quick nod of his head, he invited me over to where he was with all of his celebrity friends.

"Eryn, did he just tell you to come over there?" Raven asked, excitedly.

"Mhm, I think so." I said nodding, barely able to move.

"Well get up then, this is your time to shine. Go!!" She yelled, pushing me up off of the wall where we were seated, forcing me to begin walking his way.

"I hate you." I said, as I walked away from her.

I'm so nervous. I don't even have any idea why he wants me to come over there, or what I would even say to this man. I was approaching slowly, his eyes on me the whole time.

"Hi beautiful, I'm Justin." He said, sticking his hand out to shake mine.

As I grabbed his hand to shake it back, he pulled me closer to his, snaking his arm around me.

"I'm um, I'm Eryn. And I know who you are, silly." I said smiling, looking down at my feet to avoid his gaze.

"Oh, my bad. I just figured by the way you were staring you didn't. Which I guess doesn't make sense, don't mind me, I'm a little tipsy. But uh, what brought you here?" He asked, slowly letting me out of his grip, I turned to face him.

"My dad is a lawyer, he represents a bunch of celebrities so they're always inviting me places. I almost didn't come, I thought it might be lame." I said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Well good thing you decided to come, looked what you would have missed out on." He said, motioning to the whole party.

"Are you here with alone? Boyfriend? Or what?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I'm here with my best friend Raven." I said, turning around to point at her, seeing that she was macking it up with some tall dark skinned boy.

When I turned back around Justin was on his phone, with a disheveled look on his face.

"Hey, look, I gotta jet, but it was nice meeting you Eryn. You should give me your number, maybe we could chill some time." He said, handing me his phone.

I entered in my information, handed him back his phone and as I did he reached around me for a hug. I hugged him back, then walked away towards Raven.

----

*4 hours later*

Buzz buzz buzz

I feel my phone vibrate, when I pick it up I can't help but grin.

Unknown: Hey gorgeous, are you busy tonight? We should link up ;)

What could this boy be up to? I know he has a girlfriend.. I'm sure it's just friendly hanging out. Even though I wish it could be more...

----

A/N:

I'm really excited for this new story, the song it's based off of is one of my all time favorites. I have so many ideas and so much drama, I'm telling you, it's gonna be a great one. This was just a short chapter to get the story going, I couldn't wait any longer to post it Bc I'm so excited. My chapters are usually no less than 2,000 words.

Thanks for reading, vote if you liked it and comment any suggestions, I'm always open!!