Second time's a charm

Ah Monday morning how peaceful-

Just then the alarm sounded. I had flash backs of what happened last night. When Joshua and I had sex.

We landed back early this morning, man was I tired. That was the second time he and I had sex and trust me I enjoyed every moment of it.

I still don't get Diana Being everywhere we are. What's her problem miss him already?

I went and took a shower. Last night he had told me to come to school for him and not for school. So I pulled on a black thong and no bra. I found a black and pink mini skirt and the matching belly skin blouse. I looked at my self in the mirror I looked like a complete slut.

I let my hair down. Putting on my mascara and pink lip gloss. I was now ready u ran down the stairs. My mother stopped me before I went through the door.

"And where are you going dressed like that?" she said in her strict tone.

"To school." I said before walking out shutting the door. He was outside waiting for me in his car.

"Wow. You look like a slut." he said looking at me from head to toe.

"Thanks. " I said smiling.

We drove off. I was still not sorry about what I had said to Diana yesterday. But it was taunting me I've never done that to anyone before.

She actually deserved it! So I'm not taking it back!

I put in my earphones and laid my head on The window. I was happy when I heard the song that was playing on the radio. It was "Bang Bang" by: Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nikki Minaj.

"she got a body like an hourglass
but I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into over drive
Oh oh oh
Stop, I'm waiting for that
Stop, hold up swing your bat
If any body could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind"

To be honest I didn't really know the lyrics of the song but I didn't care.

"Can any body in your family sing?" Joshua asked all of a sudden. "Jordaen?" he said looking at me I couldn't hear him.

"Bang nag
Into the room.
Bang bang
All over you
I'll let you gave it
Wait a minute let me take you there
Wait a minute till you
Ahhhhh "

Suddenly I stopped singing he had pulled them out of my ears. "ouch! What?!" I said holding my ears.

"Jeez, I was asking if anyone on your family can sing?" he said.

"yea, my mom and my dad." I said looking at my feet.

"wow that's a singing family. Your parents can ding and so can you." he said amused.

"And so can he, he sings like an angel but he's an ass!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who is he?" he asked

"Jordan." I said still staring though the window. "He always sings in the shower I love to stop and listen to him."

"Oh yeah?" he said.

"Please don't tell him I told you that!" I pleaded.

"Why shouldn't I?" he says smirking at me.

"Please don't!" I said again.

"Don't worry I won't." he said.

"Promise?" i said holding out my pinkie.

"Okay I promise." he said putting his unto mine.

We were finally at school we exited the car and went to the locker room. We pulled out or books and went to meet Rachel and Daniel. When they were out of sight he and I started making Out and wow was that something.