"And the winner is"

The competition was in its last rounds all was left to do was floors.

I looked at Joshua in the lobby at the back.

"Hey, nervous?" he said.

"Very, even worse Diana is right behind me in this competition, and that just makes me feel sick." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll get that found off right." he said putting his on my shoulder. I Smiled at this.

The break was now over and it was Joshua's turn to do his floors. I wished him luck he was awesome and he scored a 9.0! Omg I can not beat that.

It was then Rachel's turn I watched as she did her Ariel and landed in confidence. She ended with a smile and walked off the stage.

It was now Diana's turn. I was do glad I was going last. She began and I began to feel sick I walked back stage all I could think about is ne loosing to that. That was until I heard the crowd gasp. I ran to look what happened to see that Diana had messed up her round off.

Ha ha ha..... I'm mean poor her.

She ran off the stage embarrassed lol. She began crying the boys tried to comfort her. I rolled my eyes it was my turn now.

I walked out and smiled starting my routine I don't know what came over me but I was smiling and humming to the song that was playing "Shower" by: Becky G.

I was so caught in the song and happy I didn't realize that I had finished my routine and was smiling at the crowd. The uproar made me snap out of it.

I did it!!!!!!

I then walked off the stage and everyone cheered for me. I saw Diana sitting in the corner still crying. To tell the truth, I felt sorry for her until I heard my score.

9.9! Omg!!!!!!!!!!

I won the competition! My dream come true. In your face princess Diana!

"yasssssssss!" Mrs. Gordon said hugging me giving me the trophy. We took some pictures and went back to the hotel.

I changed into a pink shorts and pink and white underwear and matching sports bra and a white belly skin blouse. I pulled on my pink airforce wedge heel sneakers. I curled my hair letting it fall down my back.

I went out to meet the rest of the team.

"Damn, Jordaen what are you dressed up for?" Daniel said teasingly.

"Shut up!" I said slapping on his arm.

We went down to the dining room and ate dinner.

I sat down at the table with Daniel, Joshua and Rachel. We laughed and talked then suddenly I glanced at the table with the others I saw Diana staring me down.

"Rachel look at 3 o clock." I said pointing my head in the table's direction.

She laughed and sticked out her tongue at her.

"What the... Rachel!" I said slapping her.

"What?!" she said both laughing.

We went back to our rooms. I was changing into my underwear and a big shirt it was my father's shirt. My phone suddenly went off.

"Hello?" I said sitting up in my bed.

"Guess who." the voice said.

"Joshua?! " I said laughing.

"I wanna come over." he said

"Yea sure which room are you in?" I asked.

"room 312," he said.

"That means your room is right beside mine." I said telling him to come quickly.

*Knock knock* I went to open the door.

He said nothing he just kissed me. He pushed me inside and closed the door without breaking the kiss.

"wait." I said breaking the kiss.

"What?" said holding my hands.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked him he said yes.

"I always have one in case." he said pushing me onto the bed.

He pulled off my shirt and kissed my breast. Yea I know I don't like sleeping one bra so. He was now naked he pulled down my underwear I only out a morn as he pulled on the condom and started to push it in. He went so slow but real hard.

"Oh no I'm about to cum!" I said almost screamed

So I did cum I was morning my butt off. Until he slowed down came back up and kissed me. It was my turn.

I went down his delicious looking abs I kissed then and went down to his private part.

That was one long night and I didn't regret losing my virginity to my crush it seemed worth it.