You're grounded!

She stood there looking at me with a look on her face that says you're in big trouble young lady.

"Yes." I said.

"I just heard that you got a detention today." she said angrily.

Oh what how did she...

"Jordan!" I screamed.

"Yeah?" he said coming down the stairs.

"Why did you tell mom?" I shouted.

"It was the right thing to do." he said back.

"How would you feel if I told mom your little secrets." I said forgetting she was behind me.
"What secrets?" she said cutting the conversation.

Oops.

"You know what you are both grounded for two weeks." she screamed.

"Two weeks, mom the regionals is in two weeks." I said.

"And my basketball rally is in two weeks too." Jordan said.

My mom stopped and starred at us. "Are you two arguing with me?" she said looking deep into our eyes.

"No ma'am." we said glancing at each other. Us both realizing we just spoke back to our mother.

"Go to your rooms!" she shouted.

"But mom.. " we said at the same time.

"Now!" she pointed up the stairs.

We went up stairs glancing at each other. Eyes red with hatred.

Why me? Why did the closest person to me or just say the next half of me, have that.... Words just can't describe.

I was in my room when the door bell rang. My mother answered the door. I sat up in my bed for I heard my mother tell the person that I'm upstairs.

There was a knock out room door. "Come in." I said sitting back on my pillow.

"Jordaen?" a familiar voice said opening the door slowly.

I was Joshua. I must admit I was really happy to his attractive face but I was really angry at him.

"What do you want?" I said giving a jar of attitude with the for words.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"What?" I said looking up.

"I'm sorry for the way Diana has been speaking to you." he said timidly.

"You're sorry?!" I said shouting sarcastically.

He looked at me like I just a candy from a baby. "Did I do something wrong?" he said.

"Yeah, you chose that beyotch over me." I said "And you make it even worse she rude to me in the end."

He looked at me dum stroked. "Wait I did what?" he asked.

"Yeah, you heard me." I said turning up the heat.

"So wait, you thought Diana and I were together?" he said confused.

"Yeah, you guys kiss literally every where I am." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's because we were practicing for the drama competition." he holding his arms. "Diana was picked to my partner."

What the.... So why did she...

He looked at me with so you didn't know face. I was so confused.

"So I have to go." he said pointing at the door.

"Bye." I said starring at the door after he was gone. I Thought so hard I fell asleep.