The competition

The week was finally here. This Saturday was regionals. I am having second thoughts about going on the date with Joshua, even though he's my crush and all.

The way Diana threatened me last Thursday during detention I could hardly focus.

Today was Monday and I felt so happy for some reason. I was absent from school on Friday. I was packing my suitcase for the flight this afternoon, after school. The competition, this year was held at Texas. I couldn't wait.

*Jordaen, you have a message*

My phone said as I was getting ready to shower.

I looked who it was, it was Rachel.

Girl are you as excited as I an to be leaving today?!

I laughed at this and texted her back.

I bet I'm more excited than you are! 😜

With that u oceans into the showed singing the sing I heard paying on the radio. It was "NO" by: Megan Trainor.

"I think its do cute
And u think its so sweet
How you let  your friends encourage you to try to talk to me
But let me stop you there
Oh before you speak........

Nah to the ah to the NO no no"

I was singing along with her until I heard someone banging on the door.

"Jordaen!" it was Jordan.

"Go away asshole!" I shouted sticking my head out the shower curtain.

"Can I just come in, I have something I want to tell you." he said back

"Say from where you are!" I said back.

"Please!" he said "I don't want mom hearing!" 

"OK fine!" I said coming out of the shower drying off then putting on my robe.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw not my annoying brother but my crush, Joshua.

"What are you doing here?" I said confused.

"Your brother, " he said.

"Why that, I'll get him for this." I said.

I looked up to Joshua staring and daydreaming at me. I snapped then broke his focus. He was looking down so I looked down to see what he was looking at. Just to see that my robe was open and my naked body showing.

Pervert!

"wow! How does this hit nigga not have a boyfriend." he said. I hurried and tied it shut.
"You pervert, why didn't you tell me?" I said slapping him.

He held my hand pulled me close to him then he kissed me.

Oh my gosh!

He began to slide my robe off. I let our a moarn as he pulled the rope and my robe fell to the floor. He was about to touch my private part when.....

"Oh my gosh! Thus is awesome!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Rachel!" I said. "Get out and give me some privacy."

"OK tell me all the details when you're done." she said said closing the door behind her.

I pushed Joshua off me and hit him in the face.

"Ouch!" he said rubbing his pinkish skin.

"Don't ever do that without asking again!" I said walking over putting on my clothes.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😯😯😯🙄😯🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😯😯😯😯😯😯😯

The say went smoothly as we left for the airport. The plane ride was quiet.

When we got to our hotel we went to the the room's we were assigned to. I Was stuck in a room with the slut. Yea Diana Williams.

I ignored the fact that she was even there. The competition was near I had no tied to lose.

************************

Saturday was finally here! I spent the last four days training my butt off. We all gathered in the gym where the competition was going to take place. I sat next to Rachel and started talking to her until the competition was about to start. Mrs. Gordon walked and gave the rules. Then the competition started.

First was the uneven parallel bars.
Next was the beam.
And by the time we got a break I had two gold medals with my name on them and one silver.

Diana on the other hand had one Gold and two silvers.

I felt so happy I was ahead of her in the ranking but she was at second place had a chance of tying with meat first place.

Shut!

Any way I just couldn't focus right now.