Chapter 51 - Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"You tortured me for three nights when I was at the palacio with you," he said ruggedly, looking at my eyes. "Now, the brute will be a brute." With that, he dove his mouth into one of the two hearty buds in my bosom, then sucking it, followed by the stroking and pinching of the other with his fingers. I trembled severely and gripped his head.

First time.

It was first time for me to feel such kind of sensation. It was both tolerable and intolerable. Grasping his hair hard, I tossed and turned my head and arched my back. An indescribable kind of sound once again escaped from my lips.

Nigel was an experienced man and he knew for a fact that all these things were new to me. He didn't do it the harsh way. He did everything in the gentlest possible way... especially when he worked his way down there in me. When he removed my jeans and, of course, the last cloth covering the most intimate part of me, he cast my whole body a gaze, the kind of gaze that brought me back to that night when we fought in the patio and I first learned that he kept a terrible desire for me.

Desire.

Desire for me and for my body.

When I was all in my naked glory, I was lost into his fingers caressing that intimate part of my body. I was lost into his busy tongue discovering areas that I never thought existed in me. I was lost into everything... as he introduced to me different sensations I had never felt before and as he brought me to unearthly places I had never been to before. I screamed out his name for several times and, when I experienced the first orgasm of my life, he looked at me with pride in his eyes. It was my first and it was magical and spellbinding that tears appeared in my eyes.

Then, there was him, my Nigel Joaquin.

Climbing down the bed, he removed the cloth covering his lower part. Confidently standing before me, he presented to me the unmatched secrets of a god's perfect body that I had never seen before... My Nigel Joaquin was the epitome of physical perfection.

There was a burning sensation in my cheeks as I looked at him. I thought I couldn't bear to look at him this way but I was mistaken... for Nigel with his damn arousal was the most beautiful sight on earth. I gripped the sheets and made myself ready for the real feast to begin.

Immediately, when he was on top of me once more, I wasn't able to help myself but to touch and feel him as well... It was life for me. He was life for me... and I loved him like no other. He was my dream since I was still a child, and it felt so gratifying that he was the man whom I was about to give my womanhood, the most precious thing in the world for me.

With sweating bodies, we stared at each other before the highlight of the event. And when he finally thrust himself into me, very gently at first, I moaned and cried out in pain. Tears once again appeared in my eyes... But he gently caressed and kissed my cheeks until I felt the tears were gone and, just like magic, the pain was also gone and was replaced with a kind of sensation too foreign to me to handle yet too intimate and satisfying I couldn't think of anything else, just me and him. My body responded to his every thrust... slowly first... then deeper, harder, faster... All through out, I was moaning out his name and, the complete opposite of what I told him earlier in the night, my mouth couldn't resist telling him "I love you" over and over again.

Ultimately, we lost ourselves in the ecstacy of our passion and, for the first time, I knew and felt what lovemaking was. Words were not enough to describe how beautiful he made me feel and taste my first time. It was memorable and, for sure, it was something that I would remember for the rest of my life.

Before I fell asleep in his arms, I heard him whisper "Thank you" and "I love you" alternately for a number of times.

Within his warm embrace, I knew he was mine and I was his... We were the perfect fit...