~Hello?~Part 1/3

If its in brackets its me talking too you creep--i mean lovely people who read my stories...please read them....OK ENJOY! comment and rate all that jazzy stuff peace ✌ -TP (TicklyPickly)

"Sky, we need to go out, we literally have NO food OR FURNITURE ONLY A 2 SEATED SOFA!" Shouted Ro, your best friend in fact. Your Sky, as you can tell that's your hair, hence your name is Sky, you live in London, just moved to a new apartment away from your family and friends. "Oh yeah thanks for wishing me a happy birthday Ro!" You shouted. "HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY YOU OLD LADY!" Ro shouted with joy and sarcasm "THANKS BITCH!" You replied.

You were now in Asda (Asda is bae stfu) shopping for furniture for your boring apartment to give it some life. "what about this?" Ro pointed to a black leather sofa. "We are not buying a black leather sofa.As how sexy it is, I AM NOT BUYING IT!" you shouted at her, with a hint of sarcasm in your voice.

~1 hour later of black leather sofas and contemplating life in Asda~

"Ok, so... so far we only have a kettle...a MICROWAVE....and 2 candles, wow, PRODUCTIVITY ON POINT!!" Ro complained on how bored she was, and all she wanted was a bed for next week, you two have currently been sleeping on air mattresses (there should be plural for mattresses... mattri? no? ok) "TOO THE KITCHEN ISLE!!" Ro jumped in the Shopping trolley and you pushed her all...the...way..there. You panted and sighed at how much effort that was, "Still a better love story than twilight" Ro said whistle basically making out with a donut. "Agreed, and a better relationship, than my failed....heartbroken ones.." You complained but whined.  "Ok i get that you arnt that lucky with guys, we all get it, but can we just get some food now??" Ro moaned.

You finally finish shopping and decided to greet an old friend at the local starbucks, Olivia, she had black raven hair, pretty tall and was working at Starbucks 24/7 not only did she love Starbucks she loved being a basic white girl by working in her natural habitat. Seemed right didn't it? "Oh shit waddup?" Olivia greeted you and Ro, ever since Secondary school she had always love memes, but we all knew Ro was the meme queen. "Sup olive, hit me up with a... Caramel and chocolate frapepe like what I did?" Ro chuckled at her 'attempt' of a joke. "I'll get a cupcake frappe thanks olive" You decided to get as it was new and you where extremely curious. "Coming right up bitches, that will be a small loan of...£7 medium im guessing" Olivia was right and you ruffled around in your coat pocket to pay.

"God Phil next time buy the kinect version, it will make it much easier than wailing round a WII remote, our phans will start to think we are going poor" A boy complained to his... lover? "Ro.. dont move, dont fangirl, but 2 of your favorite people are behind us... dont do anything or i swaer--" Ro quickly spun around to be pleased and fangirling to meet these 'Dan and Phil' who she is obsessed with, i mean, the girl has a Dan and Phil phone case, backpack and a shrine WITH CANDLES not to mention she bought another copy of their book today, jeez that girl -.-. (thats the face you pulled if u were wondering... ANYWAY) she quickly spun back red as a tomato, "Sky....what do i do?! Dan and Phil are behind us..." Ro tried to whisper... she cant whisper for shit. "Phil, we are in front of a fangirl dont do anything stupid" Dan mocked Ro causing her to turn around, "HIIMROIREALLYLOVEYOUBOTHDAMNYOULOOKFINELOOKINGIRLGODIWANTTOTICKLEYOURWEENUSSOBADDANMARRYMEHAVEMYKIDSLETSHAVECHEECKY--" and with that 'first impression you spun around and as the lovely person you are (yes u are nice stfu) "Ro sweetie, go get the drinks ill speak to these to and get you a autograph then you can take pictures with them and bug them ok? good? ok go child! GO" You had to do that, "Hi, im Sky, im guessing you are Dan and you are Phil" You were wrong "Oh no, IM DAN, and that smol bean is Phil" "Hi Sky!" Phil waved and blushed a little, "Oi dem bois, sup Phan, usual?" Olivia questioned "WAIT OLIVE U KNOW THEM OMFG U SLUT! WHY DIDNT U TELL ME" Ro complained. You just laughed. alot. too much. wayyy to much.

Dan and Phil asked if you and Ro would like to sit with them and just chat, Dan was in to Ro, then are just #goals, which left you with Phil, he was a sweet innocent boy, he was a ray of sunshine of what he has told you. "Philly we better get going or Louise is gonna give us a lecture on where we are and I just need to film a new video!! Sorry ladies, been a pleasure getting to know you too, while im at it, you two have twitter do you not?" "DUH!" Ro exclaimed "Ok its, RoSiE_" Dan typed in yours and Ro's and hugged Ro which left her blushing for air. "See you around" Phil said smirking slightly bringing you into a hug, you didnt feel it at first but he slipped something into your pocket. "Goodbye LADies" "Goodbye giants" and with that you smiled all the way home, thinking of him....