The Joker's child.

• Dedicated to All The Actors in TheJokersBlogs.

Anita Davie J . Born Thursday 11th of December 2019. At 3:09am. Her parents , Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinnzel) and The Joker (Unknown).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|11th of December 2035|   

"Woooo! That's a big one!" I chuckled and pointed at the large wrapped present.

The wrapping paper was my Dad's own design. It had a introcut design of my Father's facepaint. He had his 'boys' make sheets after sheets of them!

"Oh Mistah J , the wrapping the lovely!" Squealed Mom.

"Mom , stop calling Dad 'Mistah J'! It's really freaky." I rolled my eyes and pounced at the the big present like a wild tiger. 

I wripped all the wrapping off and finally saw what was underneath. "Wow..." I was speechless. My very own black eletric guitar. I squeaked and pulled it out of the box. My dad has drawn his face paint on the guitar just like the wrapping paper and my Mom had drawn her facepaint too. I put the quitar on my lap to find it had a strap. Studying the strap I notice there was a pretty tattoo-like pattern all over it and it felt and smelt like leather! I played a few chords until an idea popped in my head. 

"Mom and Dad i'm so glad I got this,

Been wanting it for many years,

You even made it indivual,

I wish I was as creative as you,

And I wanna' thank you,

For the lovely present,

I love you" I sang. 

My Mom was in tears and her facepaint ran down her cheeks. "Puddin' that was a gorgeous song! I love you too!"

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big kiss. "Thank You Daddy. I love everything."

He grinned and licked his lips. "That's not all!"

He quickly rushed into the side room and left me with Mom staring at me as if she was so proud.

"You got all this too!" I looked at Dad who was coming into the giant hall , carrying a HUGE pile of presents and laughing.

"DAD!!!" I laughed. "You didn't have to guys..."

I looked at my crazy mother and smiled.

"Here you go Baby!" My Mom giggled.

"Thanks!"

 I got interested in a very thin present close to the back. "Dad , pass that one over?" 

He chucked the present at me , chuckling and it hit my nose making him laugh even more. 

I evily grinned at him and then laughed myself. 

Pulling back some of the wrapping paper I saw a black box and what seem like a tinfoil base. 

"Huh?" I puzzled.

I striped all the paper off and to my suprise a massive custard pie was smacked into my face. 

"DAD! MOM!" I screamed. 

They both rolled onto their backs , in hysterics. 

I body slammed on them both and kissed them , getting pie all over their faces aswell.

"Look , Mistah J!" Mom pointed to the entrance coming from the Lounge. 

"Don't call him-" I started talking but stopped to see that Batman was standing there his hands in fists. Ready to pounce. 

"Oh Bats!" My dad laughed , getting up off the floor and stepping over my presents as he strode towards Batman. 

"B-Man , it's Anita's birthday! Leave us alone!" My Mom begged.

"No no...This might get entertaining." I laughed. 

I got up off my Mom and stood next to my Dad.

"Nice new makeup , Anita." Said Batman.

I rolled my eyes. "Watch it."

"Bats why not join the party? I have a few other guests too!" My Dad laughed.

"Joker..." Batman warned. 

"Come on out , boys!" 

All of a sudden the mansion was filled with noise and all the inmates came bouncing from the 5 floors of the house. 

"Get him!" I screeched. 

As Batman and the inmates fight , We all went up into Dad's office. Watching them through the huge class windows.  

"Don't worry , Puddin' " My Mom placed a warm hand on my shoulder. "Our boys will have him."

"I doubt that." I laughed. "They are hopeless!"

"She's right!" Laughed Dad.

"We can hide..." sighed Mom.

I laughed. "I don't mind as long as I'm with you..." I placed my hands on my hips and went around Dad's desk. 

I walked to one of the huge windows and placed both my hands on it. "Next time...I'll be down there..."

"No Anita!" Mom cried. "I want you safe!" 

"But I want to be like Dad...When I'm Dad's age I hope that I will be just like him." 

"Awww...I'm flattered!" Dad kissed my cheek and licked the pie from his mouth.

"Seriously , J?!" Mom said appalled. "Your going to let your daughter have the same dull life as yours?!"

My Dad slapped my Mom across the face. Her cheek shone bright red through her pale white facepaint.

"My life is amazing , Miss Quinn!" I shouted.

"I thought I was Mrs J..." My Mother began to cry. She was a baby like that.

"We aren't actually married Harley!"

"Mistah J...Will you marry me?"

Wow my Mom was desperate.

"No! That's to sudden Harleen Quinnzel!"

My Dad only used my Mother's full name when he was really angry.

"Mistah J...Please!"

My dad reached into his purple pocket and grabbed his pocket knife. He placed it by my Mom's neck and spoke closely to her face.

"Listen to me. I may be the Joker but when I say no , I mean it. No joking."

"Mistah J...." My Mom cried harder.

"Mom , Jesus!" I sighed. "Dad says no , end of! Stop being a baby!"

"That's my girl!" Dad laughed. "Has common sense!"

He put his knife back in his deep violet pocket and put his arm around me. "You are little Miss.J"

I proudly smiled and laughed. "Mom is jealous"

My Mom ran away crying. "Will she be okay?" I asked.

"Don't worry!" My Dad and I walked to his desk and I sat on his lap. "The next day she will be 'Oh Mistah J , I'm so sorry!' 'Mistah J!' 'Puddin' forgive me' "

My Dad's impression of my Mother was so funny and he couldn't do a squeaky voice!

I loved my Mother like hell but my Dad was the best.