Chapter Six

Camila's POV
Yesterday was so magical. Lauren asked me to be her girlfriend and of course I said yes. I feel really bad about lying to her though. My bullying situation has gotten worse and it is the last day of break which is even scarier. Veronica said that she was going to kill me at the end of break and I never told Lauren that. I am snuggling next to Lauren and she is sleeping right now. I don't want to risk her life with Veronica so I left a note saying that I was leaving, but I might return later.
Lauren's POV
I woke up and Camz wasn't next to me. I got up and saw a note on the kitchen counter.
Dear Lauren,
I am really sorry for doing this to you, but I am leaving. You didn't do anything its just that Veronica said that she was going to come for me and I didn't want her to hurt you so I left. If I don't come back by 3:45 then come to my house and see if I am okay or dead. Again you didn't do anything this is just me preventing you from getting hurt. I love you and to be honest I am scared. If I don't make it her is a picture of us to remind you of me.

Love Camila Cabello. 💕
Oh shit no no no she can't be doing this. I looked at the clock, 3:58. Fuck. I grabbed my keys and sped to her house. When I got to her house I heard a loud bang in the basement. I ran into the basement and saw Camila on the ground and Veronica had a knife in her hand. I yelled before she could do anything to Camila. She turned around and said, "just the person I was waiting for. Did you come her to say goodbye to Cabello or to watch her die." "I came here to make sure none of that happens." Camila whimpered and Veronica kicked her in her side. I am pretty sure that I heard her rib crack. She winced in pain again and Veronica smiled at that. She raised the knife and without thinking I leaped on top of her and grabbed the knife. We were battling until she knocked me to the floor and raised the knife and I closed my eyes ready for the pain.

Suspense. What happens next. Find out.