Chapter Four

Camila's POV
Today is the day Lauren is going to pick me up. I am waiting in my hospital bed all dressed.
Jauren- I am downstairs BTW.
Cabello97- coming.
When I walked downstairs I couldn't find Lauren until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lauren. "Lauren!" I jumped on her and she said, "be careful okay you just came out if the hospital after breaking two ribs." Oh yeah oops. I got off her and she took my hand and we walked over to her Jeep. When we got in she said, "how are you feeling?" "Better thanks." My phone buzzed.
V- hey how are you after the fall?
C- like you care.
V- I do because I want to know that my plan worked.
C- well it did.
V- good. I hope I see you during break because you deserve a good beating.
C- I'm hanging out with my friend.
V- name
C- Lauren. Bye.
Lauren had one hand in the wheel and her other hand on top of mine. She said, "so any plans for break?" I looked at her and said, "probably just hanging out with you or jumping off a roof." She looked at me for a brief second and said, "you aren't going to right. That was sarcasm right." I sighed and said, "I really don't know I've thought about it honestly." She tightened her grip on my hand and said, "well don't because imagine the pain it would cause the people that care about you. You may not think that their is a lot, but their is enough to cause a great deal of pain." I didn't think about that before. I said, "thanks I never thought about that before." She smiled and said, "so promise me that you won't do it." I nodded my head and she sighed with relief. When we reached my house my Mon said, "so is this the one and only Lauren Jauregui?" I smiled and said, "yes mom." Lauren said, "is that a bad thing or." She said, "Camila can you go upstairs because I have to talk to Lauren about something. I went upstairs a little nervous.
Lauren's POV
Camila's mom asked Camila to go upstairs because she had to tell me something. Yikes. I said, " did I do something wrong?" She laughed and said, "no you didn't. I have to ask you something thought." I nodded my head and she said, "I have been trying to get Camila to smile for a while, but when she is on her phone I can see her smile and sometimes hear her laughing. I was wondering if you can keep her happy because I don't know why she is down all the time." I knew exactly why. I said, "um Mrs. Cabello I know why." She looked at me worried and said, "what." I sighed and said, "she is being bullied and on the way here she got a text and said that she was thinking about killing herself, but I made her promise me that she wouldn't and she did." She sighed and said, "I thank God that you were born. You have honestly made Camila the happiest version of herself that I've seen in four years." I smiled and said, "I am honestly glad that I made her happy. And I will keep her happy. I promise." She smiled at me and I walked upstairs to Camila's room. She was zoned out in her phone and didn't hear me come in. I sat on the bed next to her and looked over at her phone.
V- hey so did you do it yet
C- do what
V- don't play stupid
C- I don't know
V- die
C- sorry no
V- hey I thought of something
C- what
V- I could come to your house and kill you
C- go ahead see if I care
V- you won't because you don't even have a life to start with
C- thanks
V- always glad to be assistance. Bye piece of shit.
I pulled her phone out of her hands and she said, "hey why did you do that?" I rolled my eyes and said, "why do you think. I'm not going to be having her torment you anymore. You don't deserve this Camila. I wish that you could see what i see. I see a beautiful girl with a difficult past, but you are strong and can get through this and I will be here through the whole thing. I love you Camila and I can't loose you." She started crying and snuggled her head into my collarbone. I rubbed my hand up and down her back to comfort her. She tightened her grip on the back of my shirt and cried even harder. I massaged her back to show her that everything was alright. After about ten minutes she calmed down a bit and pulled away and wiped away her tears and said, "I am so stupid getting so emotional sorry." I said"no your not stupid stop saying the and its okay to be emotional because it shows that you have feelings and are kind and sweet." She said, "thanks you always know what to say. I wish I was like you." "Don't wish to be anybody, but you. There can only be one of me and one of you." I gave her another hug and I heard her mom walk in. She said, "is everything okay?" Camila was still snuggled in me chest and said, "yeah thanks for letting Lauren stay over. It made me feel better." Her mom looked at me and smiled and said, "you should thank Lauren." She mouthed the words thank you and closed the door. I heard Camila breathing lightly and looked down and saw that she was asleep. I looked at how beautiful she was and decide to take a picture. Perfect.

Sorry there wasn't a picture for the last sentence. Couldn't find any. Hope you enjoyed and again I am trying to make them longer, but...