Chapter 19

Paris Kingston
__________

"Daddy!" Paris screamed once she opened the door. I picked her up in my arms and swung her around. Her wild hair was naturally the same color as mine.

"Ah man. Daddy missed you, princess." I held her tighter and her small petite legs were around my abdomen. Her face was in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too, daddy. So much. I thought you wasn't gonna make it." She cried. My heart fell once I heard her say that. She started to clung to me tighter.

I rubbed her back and kissed her on the top of her head. "Daddy's alright, baby. I'm here now. I got a surprise for you." I said as she held her head up, still in my arms.

She has some weight to her for a 9 year old girl. My baby girl isn't four anymore. I placed her back on her feet. I took in her full appearance and noticed that she looks just like a spitting image of me. So much so that the only thing she got from her mother was gender.

"What's the surprise?" She smirked and her green eyes started to glimmer. I pulled a black box out of my black Adidas jacket and her eyes lit up.

 I pulled a black box out of my black Adidas jacket and her eyes lit up

She took the box from my hands and opened it. "Thank you, daddy!" I latched the necklace together and placed it around her neck.

"You're welcome, princess. Where's your mother? I need to talk with her." I asked, curious to know. I need to tell her about me moving to California.

"She's in the house, cooking dinner." Paris said as she admired the necklace. I kissed her forehead and we went inside the house.

"Daddy, I'll be upstairs. I got basketball practice at 3. Would you mind taking me?" She asked with those beautiful puppy dog eyes.

I started cheesing hard as hell. My baby girl playing ball is like a father's dream. "Sure, baby. Go head and get ready while I holla at ya' mama."

She simply said 'okay' and ran back upstairs. I went towards the kitchen and saw Yasmin seasoning some steaks and bobbing her head to Biggie Smalls One More Chance. Her back was turned so she couldn't see me.
Pictures of Yasmin ⬇

Pictures of Yasmin  ⬇