Chapter Ten

As soon as we got to Stan's drive way, I jumped out of the car and raced to the door.  I rang the doorbell at least a million times before Sharron answered.

"(Y/N)?" she questioned.

"Hi, is Stan home?" I asked.

"I believe he is upstairs-"

I pushed past her and ran upstairs to his bedroom where a shirtless Stan stood in sweatpants while drying his hair.

"(Y/N)?" he gave me a confused look.

"Stan," I let out a breath.

"What are you doing-"

"Your name is Stanley Randell Marsh.  You got the nickname of Stan Darsh at a ski lodge when you were ten years old.  Your birthday is October 19.  You are currently Catholic, but you've thrown into many other religions due to your insane father and your determination.  And, when you were ten years old, you missed out on physically trick-or-treating as Captain America because your father bought a Blockbuster's and he forced you to help out that night," I rambled.

"You forgot that the Blockbuster's was haunted," he smiled.

"That's not the only thing I forgot," I sighed.  "I love you."

He held me close, closer than close as he broke into tears, "I was so close to losing you."

I held him just as close as I tried to comfort him, "I know, why were you so okay about this?  You looked happy when I told you."

"I only smiled to hide the tears and my heart breaking.  I couldn't have you seeing that," he explained as he nuzzled himself into my hair.  

There was a faint cough at the door causing us to advert our attention.

"So, um, I'm going to go.  Stan, you want to take her home?" Kyle asked.

Stan grinned, "I just got her back, she's not going anywhere."

I felt my face grow warm as I hide it in Stan's chest.

"Then, I'll leave you be," Kyle chuckled.