Chapter Four

*Your P.O.V.*

I slowly pulled away from the tall red head.

"(Y/N), I hate to break it to you, but I'm not your boyfriend," he blushed.

My eyes widened.

Crap. I fucked up.

I looked to the other male, who looked like he was on the verge of tears.  He walked away before I could say anything.

"Stan, wait," my mother called out.

"I'm really confused," I stated also on the verge of tears.  "I don't remember him."

The tell male next to me pulled me into a hug as I let out a quiet sob.

*Stan's P.O.V.*

"Stan, please wait," (Y/M/N) called out.  "She can't remember.  It's amnesia.  She thought we were still living in (H/T) when she woke up.  She won't remember.  This is all just going to take time."

"So now what?  We just restart?" I asked, holding it all together.

"Take advantage of it.  Don't mess it up this time," she narrowed her eyes before walking away.

I leaned against the wall and slid to the ground.

"Stan?" a voice asked.  I knew that voice.  It was her.

She slowly walked out of the shadows until I could see her face.  I quickly got to my feet.  We stood there in awkward silence.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you," she finally said.

"I mean, it's not your fault," I replied.

"I'm also sorry for mistaking that Kyle guy as my boyfriend," she apologized.

"That's okay, you didn't know," I shrugged.

I opened my arms to hug her, and she slowly accepted it.  Her love wasn't there , though.  I could feel that.

~Time Skip~

*Your P.O.V.*

I walked into the school ,confused as ever.  When I got home yesterday, a girl named Nicole came over.  She seemed familiar and she talked things out with me.  Even though, she told me some stuff that was hard to believe.  She informed me of how Stan and I got together, and it was hard to believe that I was dating someone who put me through so much emotional distress.  

When I got to my locker, I couldn't even think of the combination.  I laid my head on the locker in defeat as i let out an aggravated sigh.

"Let me help you out," Stan offered.

I moved out of the way for him to get it.  When he got it open, the first thing that caught my eye was a baggy football sweatshirt.  

"Oh, this is the sweatshirt I gave you," he looked at me in hopes I'd know what he was talking about.

I gave him a blank stare.

"Nothing?" he asked.

I gave him a sad look as I shook my head.

He sighed, "Well, I ought to go to class."

He walked away with a depressing look.  I felt so bad.  He seemed like a nice enough guy, but I just couldn't do it.  I grabbed the book that looked right for my first class when I spotted Kyle.  I closed my locker and trotted over to him.

"Hey Kyle," I greeted with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N)," he grinned back.

He stood with two other males.  One was skinny and wore an orange parka,and the other was fat with a bad attitude.

"Hey (Y/N), where's Stan?" the fat one asked.

"Um, I'm not sure where he went," i admitted.  

I continued to give the two questioning looks, "I'm sorry, but can I have a refresher on your names?"

"Kenny," the parka boy winked.

"Cartman, I'm your worst nightmare," the fat one warned.

"He's not as threatening as he says," Kyle confidently commented.

My frown turned into a smile.

"Oh yeah?" Cartman challenged.  "What about that one time I made you suck my-"

"That's enough storytime for the day," Kyle interrupted.

I let out a chuckle.

"Do you know what class you are heading to?" Kyle asked.

"Algebra 2, but I have no idea where that is," I confessed.

"I'll take you there," he offered.

I smiled as I followed him to the classroom.