Chapter 30 : Silence

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey?"

"Hey, Kelly, how've you've been?" Bennett said.

"I've been fine, you?"

"We're all been good." Caleb said.

Hence now the awkward silence.

"So....um...I am going to English and Literature class so...um...see ya."

"Kelly!" Chase yelled.

I just rushed more away and go to our teacher so that I am with him and not Chase as of now. Besides I need to ask Mr. Jaskowiak a question. Since Bennett and I are in his class. If I can work ahead, that all I need to ask.

"Hi, Mr. Jaskowiak."

"Why, hello," Mr. Jaskowiak said.

"Well I have a question to you, Mr. Jaskowiak."

"Okay,"Mr. Jaskowiak said.

"Um, can I work ahead just in case, you'll understand why I ask as soon as you read my story?"

"Yeah, you can work ahead. I will give you two weeks ahead to finish off the semester." Mr. Jaskowiak said.

"Thank you Mr. Jaskowiak."

I took my seat and start working ahead on homework since I might as well do it now. It is actually easy. I wonder what we are doing in art. I hope it is just sketching. I am not in the mood to talk. The warning bell ringed and I picked up my stuff so that we can be put in the correct spots for the new seating chart. Bennett eyed me like we need to talk.

Lunch time I am spending in the girl's bathroom. I don't feel hungry, so I barely have anything. I go to the bathroom while I am there. I exited the bathroom because I felt like it was small. I got pinned to the wall as soon as I left. I looked up to see who is my 'attacker'. It was Chase.

"Kelly, talk to me." Chase said.

"Kelly. I am being serious." Chase said.

"Chase. I don't want to talk."

"Kelly our whole table is worried about you and the girls are all around the others you know they hate them." Chase said.

I stared at Chase. He didn't show any emotions. He leaned towards my face. I didn't move at all I was frozen. His lips shot sparks against mine. I had to kiss back. It was very hard not to. Chase broke the kiss and look down at me. He is getting taller I don't like it but yet I do. Chase grabbed my hand and I came back to the lunch room.

I see all the sluts by our table, I am sorry but they are when they wear super skinny skinny jeans and a tight shirt showing off her cleavage. I stood on the table seat thing.

"Now get away bees before I make you." I cracked my knuckles looking more terrifying.

"Oh, bitch what you just say. I wasn't listening to you since I can be your babysitter." A Barbie said.

"Rose are red, violets are blue, God made us beautiful, what the heck happen to you when you applied makeup this morning."

She grabbed my wrist and dug her nails in clawing me. I laughed.

"You think that hurts?"

She dug her nails more in my skin.

"Wow, I thought you would respond by now instead of making me more pissed off."

"You are too afraid of hurting me." She said.

I grabbed her arm and flipped her. She was on her back.