"Jasmine be careful, what you did... He is so angry" Blair says taking a step towards her which caused Jasmine snap her gaze towards him. Her eyes were a violet and she was beyond pissed, her emotions are fueling her rage "Shit sis calm down please I'm sorry"

"YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT I DID... I HELPED HIM, HE HAD THE WITCHES MARK AND I TOOK IT FROM HIM IF I MARKED HIM AS MINE YOU WOULD BE DEAD AIDEN!"

I blinked back in shock. A witches mark? What the hell? I growled at the fact that I let my anger get to this point, let it flood my instincts and take over my sight.

"Jasmine sissy, calm down please" Ethan says with a strained voice, they both had fallen to their knees

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN" Her power was slipping, it was suffocating everyone in the pack. I could feel some cries in the mind link telling me to make her stop, tell her you are sorry. "YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE YOU, YOU THINK I WOULD MARK SOMEONE ELSE AIDEN HUH? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD THINK THAT OF ME"

Now I was the one in pain, but I let her take it out on me, I try to harness the packs pain so that I was taking it for them. I was the one feeling the physical pain but I couldn't let her see me taking all of it. It would kill me. I was foolish and stupid, I was blinded by anger and it clouded all my alpha training that I learnt to try and keep my cool and keep under pressure but when I saw that sight in front of me. Everything flew out the door. I shifted back to human form and took a step towards her

"Don't you dare touch me Aiden"

I sigh and try not to break her gaze by looking at her brothers. I needed her to calm down "Babe you need to calm down, you're hurting your brothers"

Her gaze instantly fell onto the sight of her brothers on the ground clutching their heads with blood coming out of their ears. She drops to her knees and checks them for more injuries "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" She holds them both in her arms and cries. I felt her power slip back into her, the pain gone and I clutched my heart. Marcus and Hayden rush to my side knowing what I done.

It breaks my heart to know I overreacted and now seeing her hurt like this. What kind of a mate does that? But all the pain she unknowingly inflicted on the pack, I took all of it. If I wasn't strong enough and the alpha I guess I would have died already.

"It's ok we're fine" Blair says as I watch them and a look of thanks was directed at me, then she turns her gaze towards me again. Tears falling from her eyes. She must have been that blinded by her rage that she didn't feel all the pain I felt.

"You doubt my love for you when we're mated already, you really think I would betray you, your best friend came to me for help and I helped him, he confessed his feelings for me and got himself into trouble... I thought you knew me better than that Aiden"

"Baby pl - " I beg. I was slowly recovering from the onslaught of her power and it's effects. I felt like I needed to sit down for a minute or two

"No... Now I need to go and see if Richard is alright" I didn't bother to try and stop her. I was in the wrong.

I fell to my knees and howled. Blair and Ethan closed the doors while Hayden and Marcus tried to comfort me. I force myself onto my feet and grab a pair of sweat pants and tshirt.

"I am such an asshole" I mutter

"No you acted like any other male wolf would in your position" Blair says from the doorway "I understand, shit I would've thought she marked him too"

"Yeah but I shouldn't have jumped the gun, it's because they use to sleep together" I growl when I hear a snap of wood

"She what?!" Ethan and Blair yell which causes me to smirk. Here I was thinking I was overprotective of her.