"Okay. Why did you fake the british accent?"

"Yuv told me to, saying it'll be epic ,or some shit."

"Why didn't you use it now?"

"Got tired of it, it wasn't easy you know. And since you figured it out, i don't see the point."

"Why did Yuv dare you to come up to me?"

"Yeah..about that." George hesitated. "You see, Maria. You've always been interesting girl, do you know that? So, fun, outgoing and you don't care about what people say. And you're so open minded---"

"Where are you going with this?" Maria interrupted, as she couldn't hear one more word of what he think about her. It made her blush and she was embarrassed.

"I like you, okay?"

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. I've liked you since the beginning of our class. But i was too much of a chicken to approach you. Then this unknown number texted me a stupid cat video, and damn I was hooked."

"..."

"When you guessed my name, I was going to tell you that it was my middle name, i really was. But you were so happy and I couldn't. It still counted as my name though. So i let it pass."

"..."

"Then you told me your name was Maria, I was shocked, of course. Could it be a big coincidence that the name of a girl that i enjoy texting with has the same name as my crush? In that very moment I regret not telling you that Austin was my middle name." He shook his head and chuckled.

"..."

"Gosh, I tried to believe that it was just a coincidence but then you told me you had a bad day and it was because of me being a jerk to you and I just--lost it. I was about to tell you who I really was but then I blew it, and you hated me even before you knew me."

"..."

"Then i saw you with Blake. I didn't know that you were adopted and I got jealous. It got me thinking that maybe i could give you a small hint that the guy that you love to insult and send random texts was me, but it only showed me that you treat both of us so different and I got jealous of myself too."

"..."

"It doesn't make any sense, does it?"

"..."

"Look, I know you are mad at me for keeping this for so long. I am sorry. I really am. But please say something."

"..."

"..."

"You didn't blow it."

"What?"

"Your chance, you still have it."

"Maria, I don't--"

"You see Dummy, I think I knew that it was you ever since you called me Darling."

"..."

"I was stupid too for thinking it must be a huge coincidence. But who am I kidding? That Pringles incident? That couldn't be a coincidence."

"..."

"It was funny looking back at how desperate you were for giving me so many hints."

"I was not!"

"Oh but you were."

The room was silent and George was relief pouring down his body that she didn't blow up and called him names and scream that he was a liar. Well he was a liar, but he didn't really know how to handle the situation and doing this was the best he could think of.

George looked up when he felt her hand touch his and he intertwined their fingers. He smiled at her. She patted the side of her bed signing for him to take a seat next to her. He got up and awkwardly sat beside her, but she quickly pulled him closer to her so that they were lying next to each other. He stroked her hair as she snuggled closer to him.

"Promise you won't lie to me again?" She whispered onto his chest.

"Yes, Maria. I promise."

"Who's Maria?" She joked glancing up at him.

"Fine, darling. I won't lie again." He said chuckling. The room was back to silent, but it wasn't awkward this time, George was playing with Maria's hair while she was playing with his other fingers.

"Austin. Can I call you that? Austin. I like it better than George." Maria said, looking up at him, and he smiled.

"Who's George?" He mocked her and she laughed.

"Fine then, Dummy it is. Or maybe you like Blondie better?" She answered still laughing.

"Call me blondie then I call you blakie." He said, remembering how she hated when he called her that. Shame it was his favourite pet name for her.

"Then we won't be going on a date." She said casually making him nervous.

"What date?"

"In case you didn't know, dummy. When two people like each other they go on a date." She was sitting while he was still lying next to her. Her eyes danced with amusement when she saw the confused look on his face.

"Wait...what?"

"I like you too, Dummy." She said looking at him straight in the eye.She was terrified for saying this but he said it first, which gave her the confidence to say it too.

George grinned the minute he realized what she said. She liked him back! He was pulling her closer to him, making her giggle as she fell on his chest. Their faces were inches away from each other. He could feel her breath on his lips.

He wanted to kiss her so bad, but he was hesitating. So he waited for her to close the gap between them, and she did.

She kissed him. she kissed him with so much passion, it was almost desperate. And in just seconds he was kissing her back, as if his life was dependant on it.

The door was suddenly opened and it made them break away from each other kiss as Blake--who just entered the room, blew a low whistle.

"Damn guys, I was away for fifteen minutes and you guys went kinky on the bed--"

"Blake--" George said cutting him off, but Blake being Blake of course wouldn't shut up.

"Na-uh, George. Next time you want to bump ugly with my sister make sure--"

"If you finish that sentence i will stab you with my fork." This time Maria cut him off, Blake looked terrified as he raised both of his hand in surrender.

At least that shut him up.

-------

WHOA WHOA GUYS, 2K READERS!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME OMG ITS SO EXCITING I MIGHT PASS OUT.

But its sad to say that yes, WNI is coming to its end. But fear not! I will write the epilogue then i write another epilogue that i promised you for Blake's story (it's Hotline Launder, check it out in case you're interested in Blake's love story)

Thank you for all the comments and votes. It means so much to me. I can't name all of you guys who voted and bombed my notifications but i will remember you and be forever thankful.

Omg I'm getting emotional now:')

<3