Twenty Four

"Hey, Sorry I was just finishing my paper."

"Don't talk to me"

"Are you sureee?"

"Wait- no. Okay fine, talk to me."

"*chuckle*"

"Its not funny."

"You seem moody today."

"*sigh* I know."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"..."

"..."

"There's this stupid, cute blonde dude with an even cuter British accent who came up to me today,"

"Okay...?"

"He was nice, at first. He talked about the weather, can you believe that? The freaking weather!"

"That's classic."

"I know. Then after that, he asked me what my bra size is, saying that my breasts remind him of the girl he fucked last night. I was so embarrassed! No one has ever talked to me like that."

"He did that...?"

"Yes! I was kind of disappointed because he was so cute but such a stupid lame ass excuse of a boy."

"..."

"So I told him to go and fuck himself and guess what he told me? You could do it if you want to. Like, what the hell right? So I just gave him the finger and walked to my next class. To my horror, he was in the same class as me!"

"..."

"He wouldn't leave me alone, kept on bugging me and throwing paper like a freaking five-year-old. I am so pissed."

"..."

"Dummy are you there?"

"..."

"Dummy?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'm listening."

"You seem distracted too, wanna talk about it?"

"No, it's um- just homework and college stuff."

"Nerd."

"Did I disturb you though?"

"No, no. Of course not."

"Okay."

"Um..."

"I have to go."

"Are you sure you're okay? Cause--"

"Yeah, I am. Talk to you later?"

"Sure, thank you though. I feel better now."

"Yeah."

----

Somethings fishy!!

Water we gonna do about it!?!?!!

Lol I'm so bad at puns-_-