"Here's your breakfast. Your doctor should be coming soon." She sai

"Thank you."

"No problem sir."

"Can I call my family to tell them I'm okay?"

"Sure. I'll be right back."

"Okay, thanks."

She leaves the room. I eat my food silently and slowly. Can't wait to see my beautiful Angie and Y/n.

Bahja p.o.v:

I wake up in a hotel. My phone is charging and is sitting on the dresser. There is a bag of clothes on the floor and some shoes. My favourite shoes to be exact. There is also a note on the mirror, on the dresser. I get up out of bed and get it.

The note read:

Bahja, today you are going to do step one of what I told you yesterday. If you do not know what to do, call me. If you change your mind on what I told you, then you will die. If you think I'm playing, look in the closet and you'll find a bomb in there that is activated by me. As well as your iphone.

Good Bye, have a nice day.

End of note.

I really don't want to do this. I hate her and all, but Jacob loves her and she is carrying his baby. But, I don't want to die. I sigh.

"Step one here I come."

Princeton p.o.v:

"Prince! Watch this!" Yolanda shouted.

She jumps off the stage doing a back flip and lands on her feet. She got skills. She fine too. She's our new backup dancer. We have two new ones. Yolonda and Sade. They are great dancers and acrobats.

"Damn! If Roc were here he'd try to do that and probably break his back" I said.

Yolonda laughed and said, "When will he be coming?"

"Supposedly today. He's helping out a family right now."

"That's sweet."

"Yeah."

"Okay guys run it from the top. We got to get this down immediately." Walter said.

"Iight." Prodigy said.

We all get into our spots. We had to make up a new intro since Jacob is in a comma. It's weird without him and Roc cracking jokes all day. I miss that nigga. And Bahja too. I hope she's okay.

"Okay! Music Spin King!" our dance choreographer said.

Music played. We start doing our dance and singing. We did it like we were performing. Sweat dripped down my forehead as me and Prod lift Yolonda up. She does her back flip and lands perfectly. Then we go to the front of the stage.

"And the crowd goes wild." Prod said.

He mimicked the screaming fans. We all laughed.

*Ring Ring*

The Omg girlz manager's phone rang in her gucci purse. It caught everyones attention. She dug in her purse until she found her phone. Then her eyes widen.

"It's Bahja! She's calling me!" she yelled.

She does a little happy dance. I couldn't help but laugh. Now we know Bahja is alive. Heaven answers the phone excitedly.

Heaven p.o.v:

Phone convo:

"Bahja are you okay?" I asked.