hana

o n e :

Pet Names & French Fries

Jeonghan picks up his backpack as his professor dismisses the class, finally done with the last class of the day. He sighs as he slings it over his shoulder, bounding down the stairs and out of the classroom door, heading towards the front of the school.

As he walks out of the front doors, he feels his phone vibrating in his pocket. He pulls it out, checking the caller I.D. He smiles before sliding the answer button across his screen and bringing it to his ear.

"Seungcheol, where are you?" Jeonghan glances around him as he questions the black haired boy.

"In the usual spot, babes. I am driving you home today, right?" He scowls at the pet name.

"Yes. And you know I hate it when you use names like that. Stop or I'll kick your butt."

Jeonghan starts a quick pace towards the back of the lot, where Seungcheol usually parks his car, stating it 'provides better shade for his baby'.

"You'll kick my butt? I'd pay to see your noodle arms try to hit me." Jeongcheol hears him laugh through the line and scoffs, pushing some of his hair out of his face.

"Noodle arms? How dare you. I am ripped, I'll have you know. You're just jealous and scared you'll lose." he says, laughing at the end.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say princess. Can you jog a little faster? I'm starving and I have Calculus homework to finish which I'm not excited about."

"Yes, gosh. Don't get your panties in a knot, I'll be there in a little." He hangs up the call without saying bye and shoves it into his pocket, breaking into a slow jog until he nears Seungcheol's sleek black Corvette his dad bought him for his 18th birthday. He's a rich kid, surprise surprise.

Jeonghan yanks open the door, sliding onto the cold leather seat. He pulls it closed, almost slamming it and buckles himself in. A couple seconds pass of dead silence and when Jeonghan looks over at Seungcheol, he's giving him a dirty look.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to slam the door? You're gonna hurt my baby."

"If you call this car your baby one more time, you're not going to be able to have any real children of your own." Jeonghan squints his eyes at Seungcheol and slaps him on the thigh. 

Seungcheol let's out a little laugh, then starts the car and throws it into drive. "Fine. Would you rather me call you baby?" He looks over at Jeonghan and smirks. 

He rolls his eyes. "No. If you keep it up, I'm sleeping on your couch tonight and you can cuddle with that body pillow I know you have stuffed under your bed."

"Wow you creep. Snooping around my room? And please don't. You know I was sad for like three days the last time you decided to be mad at me." He gives Jeonghan puppy dog eyes and Jeonghan smiles at him, gently slapping his cheek.

"The biggest creep ever. And I won't. But calm it with the pet names. Save those for your booty calls."

It's Seungcheol's turn to roll his eyes, as he brings a hand over to rest on Jeonghan's thigh. "Yeah, okay. When's the last time you saw me get any? It's been like a year which is a long ass time for me."

"I know, Seungcheol the little player decided to take a break this season? I'm surprised you haven't brought something home. Has some little piece at the campus caught your eye? Are you finally changing your ways?!" Jeonghan throws his hand across his forehead dramatically.