33//see ya soon

||Lexi's Pov||
"ITS CHRISTMAS SLEEPY HEADS!" I heard Brandon yell jumping onto my bed. I opened my eyes fast and shot up. He scared the living crap out of me. I felt Hunter's arms fall off of me and he groaned. "I was dreaming gosh Brando." I sighed and threw the covers off of me and onto Hunter. I turned and kissed Hunter's check. "Wake up dork." I smiled. He smiled without opening his eyes. I also got Hunter a gift. It was a shirt from Hollister. Weston was on the couch with Brandon. Christine was also here with Ashton. "Hey." I smiled and rubbed my eyes. "Hey sweetie." Christine said. I sat on a chair. Hunter came and sat on my lap. "Oh yep that's nice." I laughed. "Of course it is." He said. I shook my head and laughed. I scooted over and he sat next to me. We handed each other gifts. "Here." Hunter said handing me a small box. I smiled and opened it. There was a a necklace. It the infinity sign on it and was silver. "Look closer." He said. I pulled it closer to my eyes. Engraved in it was #hexi. I looked at him and smiled wide. "Thank you babe." I hugged him tight. "No problem." He hugged me a little bit tighter. I grabbed the box I had on the other side of the chair. "Oh you didn't." He said surprised and covered his mouth. "Shut up" I laughed. He laughed too. He pulled out the shirt and looked at it. "THIS IS THE ONE I WANTED!" He squealed jumping out of the chair. Everyone laughed at him this time. We got ready after. I put on one of my sweatshirts and leggings because it was cold outside. We were leaving later on today. There isn't a show this weekend so we get to go home. I actually missed my mom. "I'm gonna miss you." I heard a voice say and wrapped their arms around my waist. It was Hunter. "I'm gonna miss ya too cutie." I winked and laughed. He smiled. "Time to go!" I heard Christine say. We grabbed our suitcases and walked into the hotel hallway. Mario and the twins are staying a couple more days because their parents are here and Weston is staying with them. Brianna apparently lives by Hunter and Brando so she's going home with them. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I live in LA. So I'm not flying with anyone. We got in our uber and went to the airport. I unbuckled my seatbelt when we pulled up. Our flights aren't ready to board yet. We already went through security and were sitting in the chairs. "Hold my hand," I said stretching my arm to Hunter. I took a picture of me holding his hand. I put it on snapchat and captioned it, "gonna miss my babe😢💗". I showed him. He smiled, "I wanna put one like that on my story too." He took out his phone. I made a sad face. He showed me it. The caption was, "gonna miss my babygirl" I blushed. "Flight to LA is now boarding!" I heard over the intercom. My stomach twisted at the words. I'm really gonna miss them. "Bye guys." I said giving them all a hug. I started walking away. I looked back. Hunter was looking down, then he looked up with sad eyes. I slightly smiled and mouthed 'bye'.

||hMmmmmm what should happen next?😏||