26//Coming to Boston

||Lexi's Pov||

Once again we sat there in boredom. "Flight for Boston is boarding now." I heard over the intercom. I sat up in my chair and realized hunter was sleeping. I giggled quietly and shook him. "Come on cutie." I said. He slowly opened his eyes. "Ugh." He groaned and stood up. I laughed. We walked towards where we were getting on. I gave my ticket to the lady and walked into the entrance. Hunter followed closely behind. "Someone's tired." I said over my shoulder. He nodded. I got on the plane and walked towards the back. I sat at a window seat. Hunter sat next to me, then Brandon sat next to him. The other boys sat in front of us and Christine and Ashton sat across from us. As soon as we sat down Hunter laid his head on my shoulder. I slightly smiled. I went on my phone and took a picture. I didn't have my sound down so you could hear when I took the picture. He looked up at me. I smiled and laughed. He smiled his adorable smile. I put my earbuds in and listened to music. I ended up falling asleep because I was super tired.

"If you don't wake up I'm going to pull you off this plane by your hair." I heard Hunter say. I sighed and sat up. "Well damn." I said rubbing my eyes. "I've been trying to get you up for five minutes, let's go!" He said and started walking down the walkway. I laughed at him. I was the last person on the plane. "Slow down." I groaned trying to catch up to Hunter. He looked back at me. "Do you want me to carry you or something?" He laughed. "That'd be nice." I yawned. He shook his head and kept walking. "Ugh fine." I crossed my arms and followed him through the airport, to the uber waiting outside. Mario and the twins were already in the car waiting along with Brando. "Wow you guys decided to come!" Mario said as we got in. "Shut up." I laughed. "Are we meeting Weston at the hotel?" I asked. "Yea." Brandon said glancing at me. "You look tired." He added. "Because I am." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "Sleepy sleepy Lexi." He said patting my head. I laughed at him. It was about a fifteen minute ride to the hotel. When we got there we all grabbed our suitcases from the trunk and walked inside the lobby. "Rowland." Hunter said at the desk. Apparently Christine was already here with Ashton. The man handed us our key and we waited in the lobby for Weston. I was sitting in a chair on my phone we I heard Hunter say, "BABY DADDY!" I knew right away Weston had gotten here. I looked up and sure enough Hunter was jumping all over him. They walked over to us. "Weston this is Lexi, Julian and Jovani, then Brandon of course you know him." Hunter said pointing us out. "Where my homie Mario." He said. "He went up to his room real quick." Hunter laughed. We all went in the elevator and up to our rooms.  Hunter, Brando, Weston and I get a room together. It's right next to his moms. I'm surprised she actually let us with the fact that these boys are crazy. The elevator dinged and we were on our floor. We all raced down the hallway. I was in front of all of them until I heard, "YEET!" and saw Hunter run past me. "Ugh!" I laughed. Our room number was 203 and Christine's of course was 204. The other boys were in 201. Sorry for whoever is staying in 202, it's gonna be loud.

||hEllo;)) sorry I take forever to update😩but I'll try to update more often. also if there is any spelling errors sorryyyyy I just wrote this and didn't check lol||