25//New person

||Lexi's Pov||
"No! That is mine!" I shouted snatching the last waffle off the plate before Brandon could get to it. "Ugh!" He groaned. Hunter and Christine laughed at us. "Haha." I said stuffing the waffle in my mouth at Brandon. He rolled his eyes. "Okay you guys need to get everything ready we are leaving for Boston in a couple hours." Christine said. We all nodded. I got off my stool and walked into the room. "You're gonna owe me! You took my waffle!" Brandon shouted as he tackled me to the ground as I walked in the room. "No! It was mine!" I laughed trying to get out of his grip. "Hey!" Hunter laughed walking in. "She ate my waffle." Brando growled. I looked over at Hunter and smiled. "Oh well deal with it." He laughed and pushed Brandon off. "My savior!" I yelled jumping onto Hunter's back. He smiled. Brandon laughed. I got off his back and started packing my clothes. "I've never been to Boston before I'm so excited!" I squealed. "Same!" The boys both said. "Sooo.." Christine said walking in the room. We all looked over at her. "What is it?" Hunter asked zipping his suitcase. "They added a new person the the tour." She said. We all exchanged glances. "Who?" Brando asked. "Weston koury." She said. "MY BABY DADDY!" Hunter shouted and smiled. We all laughed at him and Christine left. "Weston?" I said stuffing the last of my stuff in the suit case. I picked it up and walked it to the door and walked back to the room. I sat on the bed. "Yea he's pretty cool. You'll like him. He's not like geo." Hunter said joining me on the bed. "Well that's good to hear." I laughed. "This is him." Hunter showed me a picture on his phone. "Ohhh I've seen him before." I said. "Lexi, Hunter, Brando! Let's go!" I heard Christine say. "Wait before we leave let's all take a mirror selfie." Hunter said hopping off the bed. Brando and I followed him to the bathroom. Brando jumped on my back. "Ugh do you always have to do that." I sighed and laughed. "Yep." Brando smiled. I shook my head. We all made funny faces. He captioned it, "Houston✈️Boston". "I'm glad I found younow because I got to meet you two." I smiled as we walked out into the hotel hallway. "Aw you too lex." They said squeezing me in a tight hug. I laughed. "Heyy!" We all shouted meeting up with the other boys. We called an uber and went to the airport. "Aye watch this." Brandon whispered in my ear. I watched him run behind his suitcase then jump on it. I laughed. He went like 10 feet but then fell off. We all laughed at him. Our flight is supposed to leave in like an hour so we are stuck here to do nothing. I sat in a chair and went on snapchat. I did like every filter there was. My favorite was the dog one. "Whatcha doin?" Hunter asked sitting down next to me. He had the neck pillow around his neck. He looked cute with it. "Just on snapchat." I said showing him my phone. "Let's take a picture together." He said. I nodded. We switched faces and it was super funny. "Now for my snapchat." He said and we took a normal picture. I  looked at his story. The picture wasn't too bad. He captioned it, "lexxx😛". I smiled and screenshoted it.

||Promised ya I would update🙈 but I'll be in a car for 10 hours tomorrow so I'll probably write some more😂💖||