11//Just your average trouble makers

||Lexi's Pov||
*back at hotel*
We walked up to the elevator and clicked our floor. "The kiss didn't mean anything to me, it was just caught up in the moment type of thing." Hunter said breaking the silence. "It's fine, I don't really care." I shrugged. I didn't lie. At first I did but now I don't. I guess I don't really like him anymore. Just friends. He looked sad. Well it's not my fault he goes and kisses a different girl. We got to our floor and went to the room. "Got them!" I shouted. They were all playing call of duty or on their phones. I glanced at cat but then looked away. All the boys jumped up and grabbed the gummy bears. "Hey hey hey!" I yelled yanking the bag away. "Chill." I said laughing. We walked out to the balcony. "Okay so we have to lick them first and then throw them at someone." I laughed. They all nodded and laughed. Cat was inside, gladly. "Who's gonna get first shot?" I smirked. "Me!" They all shouted. I laughed. "Man at 10 o'clock!" I said. "Dibs!" Mario yelled. The other boys grunted and sighed. He licked the gummy bear. "Aim, fire!" He laughed. He threw it down as the guy was walking down the sidewalk. It landed right on top of his bald head. He grabbed his head and jumped. He looked up and we all ducked. We were laughing so hard. "Perfect shot!" Hunter laughed. "For real!" We all agreed. "We gotta put this on snapchat!" I smiled. I took out my phone and we all took a selfie together. I captioned it "just your average trouble makers😏" I looked at the picture and everyone was either smiling or had their tongue out except for Hunter and Brando. Hunter had gummy bears in his teeth as he smiled really hard. Brandon had gummy bears up his nose. "Omg!" I laughed showing them the picture. "Send that to me!" They all said. I nodded. "Aye there's a lady!" Geo said. He grabbed a gummy bear and licked it. "Here it goes." He laughed. He threw it and it landed in her hair. She didn't even feel it! She just kept walking. "O....k." We all laughed. "Let's see, next victim." I looked and saw a girl walking. It was cat. "Dibs!!!" I yelled a little to excited. I licked and and aimed straight for her forehead. "Here's for taking my dream boy." I said to myself. I could feel Hunter watching me. I threw it and it stuck to her forehead. "No way!" I started laughing along with the others. I looked over and Hunter wasn't laughing. He got up and walked inside. I guess that kiss did mean something. "What's that about?" Jovani asked. I rolled my eyes at the door. "Just his drama." I sighed. I looked over the balcony and cat was looking up. "Oops." I mouthed and smiled. She threw the gummy bear to the ground and kept walking. We threw a few more and got tired of it. It was just Brandon and I on the balcony. The other boys were playing call of duty. And I'm guessing Hunter was too. "Why'd Hunter leave like that?" Brandon asked leaning up from his chair. "His drama." I shrugged. "Like what?" He said. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked holding out my pinky. "Promise." He smiled. "Ok, he kissed cat." I sighed. "So I guess he likes her or something and he got mad because I threw the gummy bear at her." I said looking out at the city. "He what?!" Brandon looked at me. "Shhh." I said looking inside and then back at him. "Yes, he kissed cat. He said it was this morning when he went to get us breakfast. He said something like he was caught up in the moment." I said. "That's bull." Brandon said looking at me. "Yea." I said. "He said that he liked you. I don't know why he went for her." He said. "Eh he could've just said that because he didn't want you to have me." I said watching cars drive. "You think that?" He asked. "Maybe." I said. "Like I would ever have a chance with you." I heard him say under his breath. "You know I heard that." I giggled looking at him. "Crap." He smiled. "You never know." I smirked. He winked at me. Damn he was cute. "Wanna go get some pizza for lunch?" He asked. "Yea." I smiled. We got up from our chairs and went inside. The boys were still playing the xbox but I didn't see Hunter. I heard laughing in another room so I went and looked. It was Hunter and cat. They were in there talking. I sighed. Well he can't be mine anymore. "Come on." Brandon smiled. "Where you guys going?" Hunter asked coming from the room. "To get lunch." Brandon said and we quickly walked out the door. We were a little ways away from the door when I could faintly here it open. I looked back. It was Hunter. He looked in the hallway. We locked eyes. I miss him. But he clearly doesn't miss me. He wants her not me. I just gotta leave it. Be happy. I have Brandon. He makes me happy. I looked away from Hunter and walked to the elevator. Just before we walked in I took a quick glance back at Hunter. He was now leaning up against the wall running his hand through his hair. I loved it when he did that. His hair was perfect. But I wonder what was up? He looked...sad. Mhm. I shrugged it off and walked in with Brando.

||So I might get to meet Hunter and I'm soooo excited!!||