5//Meeting them.

||Lexi's Pov||
    Hunter walked in. "Oh hey, Lexi right?" He smiled walking up to me. "Yea and Hunter?" I giggled. "That's me." He said. "So the rest of the boys are in Jovani's room. Im about to go over there if you want to come." He said putting some stuff in a bag. "Sure." I smiled. I unplugged my phone from the charger and got up. I followed Hunter out of the door. "So are you ready for this tour?" He asked shutting the door behind me. "Yes I'm so excited! This will be my first one." I jumped. "I can tell." He laughed. I followed him down to a room which I assumed is Jovani's. Hunter knocked. A kid about Hunters height opened the door. "Aye wassup, oh is this the girl?" He asked. "Yes jovani this is Lexi." Hunter smiled. We walked in. The other boys were on their phones. "Guys." Hunter said. They looked up and stared at me. "Geo, Julian, Mario, Brandon, this is Lexi. She's the one coming on tour with us." They all got up and greeted me, except for Brandon. He went out to the back porch. "I'll be right back." Hunter said going to Brandon. I nodded and began to talk to the other boys.
-Brandon's Pov-
Lexi walked into the room with Hunter. I got up and ran to the back porch as she talked with the others. "Bro, what are you doing?" Hunter came out and closed the door. I leaned up against the wall and sighed. Hunter looked at me. "You like her don't you?" Hunter said crossing his arms. "I've watched her on younow for a couple weeks. She's really cool, sweet, and pretty." I said sighing again. He uncrossed his arms and ran his hand through his hair "You don't get a girl to like you by running out of the room Brandon." Hunter said and walked back inside.
-Hunters Pov-
She's gorgeous.
-Lexis pov-
I talked with the boys for a couple minutes. "Should we go somewhere and hang out?" I asked jumping onto the bed. "Ya we should." Julian said. "We could go to the mall?" Geo suggested. "Yea sounds fun." I smiled. Just then Hunter walked back in. "He's fine." He said. "We're thinking about going to the mall wanna go?" I asked Hunter. "Yea!" He said. I got up and walked to the back porch and walked outside to Brandon. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. He looked over at me. "Uh yea yea I'm fine." He faked a smile. I knew it was fake because I've played that game before. "You sure?" I asked hoping for him to tell me. "Yea it's nothing." He said shrugging and then walking back inside. Wow. Uh ok. I walked back inside and the boys were grabbing their stuff to leave. We got our stuff and then walked out. "What did you talk to Brandon about? I saw you walk out there." Hunter asked slowing to the back with me. "I just asked if he was okay and then he said he was fine, I don't believe him though." I said looking at Hunter. I could stare at his gorgeous eyes all day. "Yea it was just something small." Hunter shrugged. "Oh okay." I smiled. We walked to the elevator. "Hey my sister is in the lobby, you should meet her." Mario said in the elevator. "I should." I smiled. The elevator binged and we got out at the lobby. "Cat!" Mario said. A girl my age looked up from a chair. She was pretty and had dark brown eyes. She smiled. "Hey, this is Lexi." Mario said introducing me to her. "Hey I'm cat." I shook her hand. "Lexi. As he said." I giggled. "We're all going to the mall. Wanna come? I could use a girl to hang with." I smiled. "Yea sounds fun." She said. Hunter called the uber driver and he took us to the mall. We were kinda crowded in the car since there was a lot of us. Cat sat by the window, then I sat next to her. Then Hunter, Geo, Julian, and Jovani and Brandon sat on Jovanis lap. Mario sat in the front seat. We listened to music and danced and sang along. I made a snapchat. "What's up guys! On the way to the mall with them!" I said putting the camera on all of them. They all smiled or said something goofy. I really liked Hunter he was sweet. The other boys were really funny and chill, I would like to get to know Brandon, but I don't know if he likes me. "Can I talk to you when we get out?" I whispered in hunters ear. He looked at me curiously, "Yea sure."

||Im soooooo bored. And I want to meet Hunter and Brandon sooo bad😭they need to come to Orlando❤️||