Chapter 1: The Fates hate me

(A/N: I don't like the fact that I killed off the seven, but I'm just gonna roll with it because it's easier. WARNING: feels alert!)
Percy P.O.V

The fight has begun. The gods were helping us take care of the monsters, since we've already gotten rid of the giants. Then it happend. A fireball coming from A hydra hit Frank hard, and he watched his lifeline burn out. A wave of anger rushed through me and I killed more monsters. Then another scream ringed across the partenon. Hazel was tackled by a hellhound when she was mourning over Frank. The hellhound ripped her to shreds. Another wave of anger came over me and I worked twice as hard to kill The monsters. Avenging my friends that were just like sibblings to me. Annabeth also seemed angry as well, as we moved in perfect sync. Then I saw Jason getting sliced by kampé's poisunus claws, protecting piper who almost got hit.
"Don't die on me, jason!" I heard Piper cry. More anger. More killing monsters.
"Love you, Pipes." I herd blonde superman say as he stoped breathing. Piper began to wail, killing all monsters around her. That is, until Kihone stabbed her through the heart with a soward made of ice. I was raging now.
Leo had joined me and Annabeth, since we were the only demigods left. Then I saw out of the corner of my eye Leo getting stabbed by an emposi. So in return, I stabbed her. Turning her to dust.
"Leo..." I whispered, tears in my eyes.
"Seaweed Brain" he choked, "please, save calypso for me. And tell her I loved her, and that I'm sorry I couldn't rescue her."
"Of course, man." i sobbed. My friends are gone.
Leo smiled and closed his eyes for the last time.
Anger filled me more as I killed more and more, making my way to dirt face herself. She was going to pay.
Then I herd it: the scream that would haunt me until I got to Hades. Annabeth's.
She went ahead and started fighting Gaia. Then Mother earth picked her up and started to strangle her. Gaia sent me a wicked grin as she stabbed a earthen soward through my wise girls chest.
"NO ANNIE!" I cried as I ran to her.
"Seaweed Brain." she coughed.
"No... You're not dying on me. Apollo!" I shouted. The god ran over and started working while I stared at Gaia. All I could see was red. She took everything away from me. The primordial and I engaged in combat. Soon I was winning.
"No! Please have mercy!" she cried.
That's it.
"MERCY? YOU TAKE AWAY EVERYTHIG I CARE ABOUT AND YOU WANT MERCY?" I screamed. I hated doing this, but it was for the better. I felt the water in gaia's blood and I boiled it. But before she could burst to dust, I slashed riptide through her. She's gone. The earth mother is no more.
I rush over to apollo, hoping that he can save Annabeth.
"Percy, I'm sorry, she can't be saved." Apollo looked down.
"Wise girl..." I whisperd, tears falling down my cheek.
"Don't cry percy, it's for the best. I love you. See you in Elisyim?"
"See you in Elisyim." I whisperd,
"I love you."
She smiled and closed her eyes.
That's when I lost it. We were going to have a future at New Rome togeter. I even picked out a ring I was going to prepouse with. Why do the fates hate me? Posiden hugged me and Athena took my hand, comforting me.
I took out the box. I had it in my pocket the whole time. I was hoping to propose after we beat Gaia. But obviously that would never be the case.
I took out the diamond-encrusted ring that I spent my whole allowance on. Just for her. I slipped the ring on to her finger and continued to cry.
"Close your eyes," I hered my dad whisper as we teleported back to Olympus. On the thrones, the gods didn't look that good. Aphrodite was sobbing into her throne, so was Athena. Ares looked sad but proud, and even Zeus was shedding tears.
"Percy." Zeus began, "for your great service, I will allow three wishes for you. As you know, we cannot bring people back from the dead." I nodded. I knew what to do.
"For my first wish, I'd like a portal between Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter." Zeus nodded,
"For my second wish, I'd like you to free calypso. It's the least we could do For Leo." Zeus nodded again.
"And for third, I would like it if we could have temples or shrines for The minor gods. I know that was something Jason was going to do after the war." Zeus nodded for the third time.
"Consider it done." he boomed.
"Also, this isn't a wish, but could you guys do me a favor?" I asked.
All the gods nodded.
"Please, for right now, don't make me go on any quests for you, unless it's an emergency. I need time to recooperate."
"Of course, Percy." Athena said.
"Its the least we could do For our remaining champion." The gods mutters in agreement.
"Percy," Posiden began, "I wish to bestow upon you a gift."
I nodded, and he smiled. He got off of his throne and have me something. It was another pen.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Click the top, and you will see." he smiled.
I clicked the pen and it changed into a 5-foot-tall celestial bronze trident that had the word seashaker writen in Greek. It felt just as balanced as riptide.
"If you wish to use a different weapon, you may now use that trident. Tyson made it just for you." Posiden said.
I smiled at the thought of my cyclops half-bro,
"Thanks, Dad. Tell Tyson I said hello."
Posiden nodded.
"We are going to camp for the funerals. Do you wish to come?" Zeus asked.
"Of course, Lord Zeus." I said. Then the gods and I teleported to camp to say goodbye to my friends and my true love.

How'd you like it! I cried writing this, especially with Leo's death. I'll try to update this and my other stories soon. Goodnight- SurveyCorpsSoldier