8.

-Dustin Bradley-

I thought About What I'm Going To do.This Can Go Two Ways ⬆/⬇.
This Is a Chance That I get to have friends And Not Be Antisocial With eveyone that come my way.

"...yea I go" I said lowly

They Were Just squealing amd jumping up and down. They did that for a couple of seconds and then they came back to reality.

" May I ask who is coming?....is it a big group or just you guys and me?"

"Why you gotta talk to polite and shit" Lola Said rolling her eyes playfully
"I don't know " To be honest I really know. Maybe Becuae People Was just So mean to me and my mom and dad taught me manners.
" You need to be a boss bitch ...Like lossen up a bit..start being a boss bitch " Kaden insisted
"Idk Kaden" I replied with a unsure tone.

" don't worry we got you " they said unison as they smiled

"Promise?" I said

" Promise " They smile which gave. A weight lift off me shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Pink Smoke~

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pink Smoke~

-Tyrone Maxwell-
We just arrive at the hookah bar. I didn't even know that Dustin Would come along. I always thought he would always be up in a fucking book or studying for some damn test. But I'm proud of him maybe this could give him a break from geek shit.

"Omg It's So Pretty In here" Dustin said as his eyes opened wide.
"See I knew you would've loved it" Lola Said

The Waitress gave us a private lounge in the back.And when I tell you Flavors Of Hookah everywhere. They Had my favorite flavors my god☺. We sat down and waited for the the pipes to heat up.I Looked to my right and saw Dustin Smoking Hookah😲. Tbh He Was Looking sexy the way his lips💋 hold on to the pipe and how he blows the Apple flavor smoke out..Wait WTF am I saying😤 I'm Straight as a damn line______.
"Ayo Tyrone You got the shit "Marco said as he pulled out the weed papers.
" yea I got it" I pulled out to bags of weed.

-15 Mins Later-

Me Marco and Issac is just high asf right now. They over there getting with some bitches smoking and drinking with the girls. Then Dustin came next to me and an said

"Hey Tyrone?"

" wassup ma'?"

"Can I try watever that is in your hand?"
My Eyes Shot open To His Question. He wanna try a blunt? Lola And Kaden Was just getting drunk. I gave him a new blunt

"Here " I gave him the blunt

"Thanks" he light it up and began Smoking it.

"Damn Ma Have you smoked weed before?" I asked

" No I haven't "

I'm Suprise he didn't choke. This shit Was a turn on.I don't know why it's like when bitches do it it's cute but it's not just as sexy and Dustin does it.

"You could do tricks?" I asked

"I could make O's?" Dustin said

"Let Me See Ma"

He made perfect O's. This nigga is just a damn turn on.

"Sexy"

He Just Blushed. Next Thing You know I took him to the bathroom and I just kissed him. I just pushed him asked the wall I picked him up and Lock the bathroom. I'm not gonna have sex with him just tease him a bit.

I picked him up since he was shorter than me. He wrapped his legs around my torso. Sat him down on the sink. I felt his arch and his ass.And his ass is PHAT💦👅.For a white boy👅. He Just started kissing my neck and leaving hickey. I groaned. He must've found mt sweet spot. I grabed a chunk of his ass. He moans against my neck. I asked for enterence he denied. So I took matters to my own hand I slap his ass which made him jump. Much Better. I pulled away. I Let him down the sink and then he reached for the door but I stopped him.

" Who's Your Daddy😏?"

"You Are........Papi😏"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooo somebody getting 🍆
Vote Share Comment