04 ✧ First Class

"Hurry up!" shouted Luna, grabbing me by my arm. "We CANNOT and we WILL NOT be late for Potions!" I laughed. "Ok, ok!" I said, following her. "I was trying to get this stupid sock on!" I added, gesturing to my sock that already had a rip in it. "A stupid sock does not matter. We HAVE to get to Potions! I don't want to be late to my first class, do you?" She asked as we walked down the corridors. "No... but I don't want to look bad either." I said, flipping my hair and striking a pose. Luna giggled. She mimed having a camera, making clicking noises as I struck different poses.
•••
Soon, we discovered that no one was in the halls anymore. "YOU MADE US LATE!" screeched Luna, stopping her mime to grab her bag, which she had set down, and raced down the hall. "Wait--" I called after her, but she just scoffed. We ran down the halls together, well, not really. I was chasing Luna who was surprisingly very, VERY fast. We soon reached the Potions room, and she stopped to catch her breath. "Luna... I... Whew!" I panted, very winded. Luna humphed and knocked harshly on the door. The door opened to show a man in a black outfit, with shoulder length black hair. "You are late." he said in a slow, forced tone. "Yes, I am quite aware of that, thank you." said Luna, brushing past him with a confident look. "Feisty one." said the professor. Suddenly, she stumbled back, falling over. "Interesting." replied the professor. "You-" he said, gesturing to me. "Take her to the hospital wing." Then suddenly, he shut the door in my face.