"Come on." I yelled pressing the down button repeatedly, finally hearing the bell i got on and pressed lobby. I had no clue what i wanted to say to him, i just wanted him to stay. I got off just in time to see the valet bringing his yellow and black Bugatti up.

"Messiah" I called his name as he walked around to the driver’s side. Not wasting time i opened the door and slid in the passenger side. My heart was racing and my hands were sweating, He had almost got away.

"Khia, get out of my car." He was smiling at me.

It had took me a minute and than i smiled back saying. "No, we need to talk about this." I posed as Paparazzi took our pictures. Damn they give you no privacy at all, but at least he wouldn't act crazy in front of them. I hoped.

We sat there for a minute than Messiah put the car in drive and drove away from the curve. It was quite as he drove down the interstate, i had no clue where we were. I stared out the window and watched as building's turned into trees, and trees turned into mountains. I didn't care, i just wanted to be with him. My left hand shook as i reached over and touched his thigh. "I am so sorry Messiah.'

He didn't say anything, he drove a couple more miles and than finally pulled over in what look like a park. Getting out of the car he sat on the hood staring out at the sky. He needed time to think, but i know Messiah if i give him to much time. He'll make up his own conclusion about Colton and i. Finally getting out of the car i walked around and stood in between his legs.

"Messiah, trust when i say nothing as ever happened between Colton and I." I held his face between my hands.

"That man's in love with you."

"And I’m in love with you."

He brought his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against mine. "All i see right now is red Khia." His body was shaking. "The thought of another man touching you pisses me off." I could his fist tugging on my clothes. I massaged his neck to help calm him down.

"Even though we weren't together Messiah, Colton knew i only wanted you. I made it clear, he knew there was never a chance for us."

"Why him?"

"I was scared Siah, i took two test and both said positive, i tried to talk to mamma and she said i was a disappointment. I tried to call you and you had changed your number. I was alone to scared to go to the doctor. I started working for daddy to get out of the house. I had seen Colton around daddy's office a couple of times and we just got along. He was the one to convince me to go to the doctor to make sure. I needed a friend and that's what he was."

"I don't like it baby, i don't want you talking to him. I know how nigga's think and that nigga is up to something. You ain't his friend anymore, you hear me NaKhia?"

I shook my head yes. Leaning up i pressed my lips against his. "Baby, you forgive me?"

He held me tighter resting his chin on my head. "I forgive you and i love you."

"I love you too. We got to stop hurting each other Messiah. If this is going to work out, no more secrets no more lie. We start over with a clean slate. Agree?" He shook his head yes in agreement. "Good so, I have nothing else to tell. Do you have anymore secrets?"

I watched as he sat in silence like he was going threw his mental roller dex. "No, I have no more secrets Khia. You know everything." He pecked me on the lips, we were starting over.

Inside Messiah’s mind:

I know what y'all thinking, a nigga just lied again. So, I don't give a fuck. I will do what ever i have to do to keep NaKhia and my kids here with me. Sometimes you have to lie to get what you want; sometimes you have to lie to keep what you have. Smiling I looked over at Khia she had managed to fall asleep in the car on our way back home. I rested my hand on her stomach and felt my kids. Nothing will ever make me want to give them up; nobody will take my family from me. I will prove to Khia that i am the same man she first met and fell in love with. I am NOT some drug addict that she thinks i am. I never was an addict and i never will be.

~~~This is not the Ending, More twist and turns to come.~~~

***Thank you to all of my readers and follower's. I love you all for commenting and voting, you guys rock! Please keep it up, i really does help. Now for your homework LOL. Should Khia be mad at Colton for telling Messiah those things? Did Messiah over react? Should Khia stop being friends with Colton? What did you think about (Inside Messiah's Mind)? Please Vote and Comment***

All rights reserved by: MrsCassey