Chapter 29: I Need You

5/29/2014

Chapter 29: I Need You

                                           Epilouge  (Not Edited)

5 Months Later.......

Khia get up." Jen yelled pulling back the covers, thank God i had on clothes. I was suprised when Siah said he wanted to take the twins to the park so i could rest. After making love all night i barley could move this morning to get the twins dressed. Messiah was doing really good with staying clean, he continued to o to his meetings and we even attended church on sunday's. Even though he missed some tour dates from his last album it still went platinum and i was proud of him, he is now working on the next one. The twins are now one and all over the house, we can't keep up with them. After i kissed them all good bye i ran and jumped back in the bed for some much needed rest. At lest that was my planned until Jen brought her ass in my bed room.

"Go away evil women." i tossed a pillow at her.

"No, i have some place to take you."

"Can i have an hour?" I pouted my lips.

"No get up." She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bed until the floor.  

"All i wanted was just one hour and that was taken from me. I hate you." I yelled crawling into the bathroom, to take a shower. 

Wiping the steam off the mirror my mouth dropped as i saw the wedding dress hanging from the door. I covered my eyes and than looked again to make sure it was real. It was beautiful, i ran my fingers over the smooth Black and White material and started to cry. It wasn't your traditional all white wedding dress, but nothing about our relationship was traditional. Messiah had kept telling me to pick a date but, i guess i was taking to long because he decited today for us,

"You like it?" Jen knocked and walked in and had on a short purple strapless dress with silver heals. Her hair was pulled up on top and long and curly on the bottom, she look beautiful.  

"You look beautiful." I cried touching her hair. 

'You know the maid of honor has to look better than the bride." She cried as we hugged each other, she is my best friend and i love her. "We need to get you dress and to the back yard."

"The Back yard?" I tried to look but Jen stop me.

"Promise me you will not look until it's time to go down."

I nodded my head yes, i know this seems rushed and all but i wanted it more than anything. Jen opened my bedroom door and a group of women entered carrying cases of makeup, shoes, jewelry and hair supplies. But the one person i really was happy to see was my mother. Believe it or not she has been so helpful and understanding these past couple of months, Messiah and her even talk on the phone. She standing in the corner holding my veil. "Hi momma."

She wiped at her tears and hugged me, "i'm so happy for you baby."  

I stood in front of the mirror and told myself not to cry but I couldn't help it I was just so happy after everything we've been through it's finally time for us to be a family I love him so much and there's nobody for me to be with but Messiah.

My father to kiss me on the cheek and we began our long walk down the aisle I felt so happy and so beautiful, I'm thankful that he did this for me,  standing at the bottom Messiah had on a black tuxedo with a silver vest and purple tie, Mikey stood next to him wearing the same thing. My mother was holding Malcom with his little tux on matching his father and Miss Tiana was holding Mariah she to had on a purple dress with silver shoes. This wasn't a dream this is my reality, He had took care of everything,  from my dress, to the decorations and food. We even had a string cornet playing my wedding march. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice I was standing in front of Messiah.  He took my hand in his and all I wanted to do was kiss him. "Thank you, baby, I love you."

"You look so beautiful Khia, and you can thank me later." He winked at me.

But that wasn't enough for me, I jumped up in his arms and kissed him. Nothing else about this day mattered as long as I was with him, I need Messiah in my life and he needs me in his.

The End.......

I am so sad to see this story end. I would like to thank you all for your votes,  comments and for following me. I never thought when I started writing this I would get all this love and support you all are truly wonderful. Thank you,  MrsCassey....... CHECK OUT 12 ROUNDS, EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER, HIS MARK ON ME and WAITING ON YOU... Let me know what you think?

 All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey